Unlocking the Quirk

Izuku: "SMASHHHHHHHHH" Izuku and All Might are sparring to help develop his fighting skills

All Might: "YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER EVERYDAY YOU ARE SOON GOING TO SURPASS ME"

Izuku: "hehe maybe one day, let's go for another round"

All Might nodded. They shot towards each other, sending a barrage of punches, however, All Might found an opening and punched Izuku a little too hard.

All Might: "SHIIITT"

______________________________________________________________________________
Izuku POV

"ugh what happened, where am I"

???: "well kid you are inside One for All and you just unlocked my quirk, the Names Uruiko Kuro"

"Woah, What quirk is it?"

Kuro:" It's gonna help you a lot, It called Iron Bones, It makes your bones extremely durable and with One for all you should be able to use your full potential but it's not gonna be stronger than the 8th in his prime but stronger than him in his weakened state after All for One, tho I am running out of time see you later!"
________________________________________________________________________________

All Might POV

"young midoriya, are you ok? sorry I hit you too hard"

Izuku:" It's fine and I UNLOCKED A QUIRK!!"

I coughed out a bit of blood" WHAT!!" before calming down and saying " Well what is it"

Izuku:" It's called Iron Bones and it will make it so that I can use One for All at 100%"

"Well lets not that too hasty, Come let's go try it out"

Me and young midoriya walked outside and I went to my buff form.

"WELL POWER UP"

Izuku POV

I started powering up.
'20%, 25%, 35% still good, 50%, 70%, 90%'

"100%!!!!!!!!!"

The wind was going all around me at high speeds and the ground cracked from the pressure.

All Might: " Well let's fight"

"HAI!"

I went towards All might at high speeds and let loose a 100% Detriot Smash

3rd POV

Instantly the entire campus felt a shockwave.

Aizawa: "What the hell was that"

He went towards where the shockwave originated to see a tornado and 1-A and the Big Three coming in battle-ready stances.

Aizawa:" Dam you All might"

He looked to see what happened when the tornado subsided to see Izuku and All Might with the symbol of peace pushed back a couple of feet.

Aizawa: "Well what the hell happened?"

Izuku:" Well we were sparring and we both let loose our power at 100%"

Aizawa:" Your arm is not broken"

All Might:" Young Midoriya figured out a way to use his quirk at 100%"

Aizawa groaned " great now I have a super-powered problem child that is stronger than All Might"

Almost all the students gasped

Mirio:" Is this true All Might?"

All Might:" Yes, he was able to push me back quite a bit. If we continued I am sure I would have lost if I didn't use some tricks"

All the students "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NANI!"

Aizawa:" Go back to training or whatever you were doing Final Exams are tomorrow"

Everyone" Hai sensei"

Uraraka walked up to Izuku with a worried expression and said "You won't let this power go to your head right?"

Izuku grinned and said, " I won't, and if I do make sure to stop me Alright?"

Uraraka smiled and said "Of course"

AN: Sorry it's a short chapter but it's just the beginning.