Georgewasfound

TW: swearing :}
IT IS ME AUTHOR RAHNE- I AM THINKING OF DOING A Q+A NEXT CHAPTER 😱 LMFAO ANYWAYS I SUGGEST LISTENING TO THE SONG I PUT UP ABOVE

George's POV:

Time has passed. I was now claimed, there was a 0.01% chance Karl isn't but at 99.9% chance he is claimed. I am at my house packing, I was moving in with Dream. I hated him for what he did.

To me, he was nothing but a snitch. He was the reason I had to leave. I had a happy life before.. I lived with my best friend aka Minx, I have sleepover with Karl every weekend. It's all ruined now because of him. All because of him.

I heard a knock at the door, I opened the door slowly hoping it wasn't that prick *WHEN HE SAYS PRICK HE MEANS DREAM 😩*. It was Karl, he had a mark on his neck meaning he had been claimed. Heh, no surprise there. "You got marked?" ugh. I hate questions like that. "No, I got attacked by a nut. OF COURSE I GOT MARKED!" I yelled.

Karl giggled. How is that funny? Ok, I mean it was kinda funny but still. "You got marked though." Karl nodded and put his hand on his neck covering it. "Well, my mate claimed me.. and Quackity.." I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped at that moment. Two soulmates?! Daummmmmmmmm.

  I then heard a knock at my door again, it was Minx. "There is a guy asking for you George." I went to look out the window and saw it was Dream. "Pretend I'm not here!" And I quickly went into hiding.

3rd POV:

  Minx opened the door and greeted Dream, "Soooooo-" Minx was caught off by Dream asking where George is. Karl came in, "He is playing hide and seek with me, you know- we don't call him Georgenotfound for nothing, you know?" Karl put on clout glasses he found on the counter and smiled at Dream. "Ugh, can you find him?" Karl laughed.

  "It takes me forever to find him, he is like- um Minx..-" Minx sighed "it takes a while to find George, he was a god at hide and seek." Dream looked at both of them. "I'll help" he smiled. He started to roam around the house looking for George. "YOU CAN'T SMELL BY THE WAY!-" Dream rolled his eyes.

  George was hiding under Minx's bed. It took a bit to get under since it was so tiny. George always got scared when he saw Dream's feet drag against the carpet. Dream turned into 'wolf' form, he could smell him. George heard Dream take a big whiff of the air, he probably smelt his scent.

   George covered his mouth. He was scared, for what though? Dream changed into 'human' form and looked at the bed. "George, come out. George, please come out. It won't end well if I go and get you." George still didn't come out. Once Dream was gonna get him under the bed George was gonna run for the door and lock it, or at least try doing it.

Dream took the edges of the bed and lifted it slightly. Dream looked down at George. "Fancy seeing you here." George rolled his eyes and ran for the door. that was sadly already locked and closed. "Ouch, you ran into the door.. are you ok?" George rubbed his head and realized Dream was already a few steps ahead. "You fucking prick.."

  Dream took George by the hips and lifted him, George was slowly losing conscious since he hit his head so hard *bare with me, please-* "hit your head too hard?" George slowly nodded. Dream picked George up bridal style and unlocked the door and went into the living room. Minx and Karl must've been looking for George. Dream went out of the house with George in his arms. Dream smiled down at the boy, "you are now Georgewasfound."

sigh, I know it was kinda shitty- maybe JUST MAYBE some smut coming up in a few chapters? 😩 I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT IT- I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR YOU GUYS- MAYBE MAYBE NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW?! SHIT I DON'T KNOW I AM LOSING MY MINDDDDDDDD- I HAVE 4 ASSIGNMENTS DUE TOMORROW ON MY SPRING BREAK 😭😭😭 ILY GUYS SOOO MUCH TY FOR 800+ VIEWS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND ENJOY<3 remember to eat and hydrate, or else.. LOVE YOU GUYSSSS MWA MWA MWA