Bucky Barnes⭐️ (Part One)

Imagine: Bucky shooting you

He had caught you.
The Winter Soldier had finally found you.
Of course you knew he would eventually but you thought you'd have a few more years before he completed his mission.
Years ago you'd been a "doctor" working for Hydra. You operated on the Soldier's mind and on his body, whenever things went south on a hit he had to carry out. As the years went by your superiors began to fear since you such an influence on their most important asset you may use him against them and they couldn't have that.
You'd escaped Hydra a year before they put the hit out on you. You were still trying to gather all the information on their illegal activities before bringing it to the authorities but once you realised the Winter Soldier was after you, it all went to hell. You moved away, changed your name and became a different person.
It was now five years later but he had caught you.
You were on the floor in a deserted alleyway already covered in blood and dirt.
"Kill me."You told the Winter Soldier."If that's what you have to do then do it...I-I deserve it. I did awful terrible things to you and I helped Hydra shape you into this monster but you weren't always like this. You were once a person, you were loved, you were a good soldier, James."
You thought you saw a flicker of something, maybe recognition, in his cold, stormy, blue eyes.
His gun drooped a little and he looked down.
"James."He muttered to himself, confusion coming over his face.
You saw your chance to escape and grabbed a shard of glass lying on the floor beside you but before you could stand up you were shot in the leg...twice. You howled in pain. Hydra must've told him to take his time.
"Oh just kill me!"You yelled at him but instead of inflicting any more pain the assassin picked you up."What are you-?!"
You yelped in pain and surprise as he threw you over his shoulder.
"You know more than they said."The Winter Soldier spoke coldly."You're going to tell me everything you know about who I am."