Helmut Zemo💸

Imagine: Meeting Zemo at Sharon's party

You had been dancing for about three hours and glitter was stuck everywhere, even under your armpits and on your chest. Which was weird because you promised the Power Broker that you'd never take your clothes at one her parties...again. Speaking of the Power Broker you were surprised she hadn't found you yet, you were one of her biggest clients.
You decided to go and get yourself a drink before your throat became raw from all the shouting, when all of a sudden you bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry-"You turned to see who you had bumped into and had to hold back a giggle when you saw the way he was dancing."Hi."
"Hello."He answered before looking you up and down."Who may I ask are you?"
You pursed your lips and shook your head."You first."
"Oh I shouldn't do that,"The man chuckled before leaning in to whisper."I'm on the run."
"Oh?"You smirked."What did you do-?"
"Princess!"
Your head whipped around at the sound of your title and you saw the Power Broker making her way towards you.
"Sharon!"You held your arms out.
"Princess, hmm?"The man from before asked you.
You nodded."Impressive, right?"
"It is indeed. You know, I'm a baron myself."