Chapter 2

~The Next Day~

"MIIIKA..!!!!!"

I hear Headmasters voice scream throughout the office. I wince.

"Heh..yes..?" I ask, shrinking in fear. He glares at me.
"
Why did you burn Aido?!" he screams at me. I shrug. I give him the eyes.

"Because he was being a big flirt when I was trying to breath in the night air!" I yell back. he sighs. he shakes his head and sighs again.

"Go tell him your sorry!" He tells me and points to the dark brown door. I sigh.

"Finne~!" i sing. i walk out into the lonely dark hallway.

I reach the end of the hallway and to the exit door. I exit the school and start walking to the moon dorms.

I reach the creepy old guy in the toll thing. "Note..?" He asks and reaches his old flabby arm out. I give him a note and he nods. I open the door to the humongous moon doorms.

'Just my Luck.' I sigh. Aido, Rima, Atasuki are there. Aido points at me.

"There's the weird human!!! Have you come to apologize??" He asks. i shake my head in annoyance. I raise my hand.

"I'm not a human!" i say and glare. Aido glares back.

"What's with  all the noise? it's 8:00am." I hear that same, muscular voice from my nightmare.

"It's this Human! Lord Kaname!" Aido peeps. I glare at this, 'Lord Kaname.' He smirks.

"Well? What is your name?" he asks. I scoff.

"My name is Mika. I have come from the headmaster to apologize to Aido-kun. for burning him." I tell 'Lord Kaname.' He nods.

- about an hour later -

I sit in my usual spot in class.

"Oi. Zero-chan. Wanna skip?" I nudge my best friend Zero. He chuckles.

"Yeah. if we can escape miss Yuki over there." he points to Yuki. I laugh. I crouch down and quickly tip toe out of the classroom. I Wave Zero over. he chuckles and tries to sneak out.

"Kiryu! Get your arse back here!" I hear the fat pig teacher scream. Zero just runs ahead of me and I run after him.

He exits the building and I do the same. We both laugh. "I love you Zero-chan!" I say and hug him. he pats my back. "Me too."