Chapter3

~That Night~

"Hello." I hear someone behind me speak. I turn around.

"Oh. Takuma is it?" I ask. He nods. I smile at him. he sits next to me. "What are you doing out so late?" he asks me.

I smile, "Im always out late. Why aren't you in class?" I smirk at him.

He looks away, "Because I wanted to to talk to the 'weird human' as Aido says." He laughs, a light blush dusted on his cheeks. I blush, 'He wanted to talk to ME?'. He laughs at my face.

"My name is Mika, you know." I say.

"I know, I like MiMi-chan better." He says. I lightly punch his shoulder.

"OK then. I'll call you Taku-kun." I laugh.

"Ichijo. What are you doing here?" I hear that same voice say. It's Kaname.

"Hello Kana-kun." I wave at him. He smirks. Takuma starts talking to him and I look away. I freeze and unfreeze the plant until Takuma calls my name.

"MiMi-chan, how would you like to be in the night class?" Takuma asks. My smile raises.

"R-Really!?" i ask happily. But my smile drops, "But I can't leave Zero-Chan..he'd miss me.." I tell them.

"Zero has Yuki.." Kaname says. I glare at him, "Her? No! She's a brat! She doesn't need him!" I say.

Kanames eyes immediately turn red. "What did you say about Yuki. . .?" He growls. He's the same from the nightmare!

'It's almost tiiiime~ Mikaa~' Someone's whispers. I grab my head, "Shut up Shut up SHUT UP!!" I yell and fire grows from the trees. 'Let me free Mikaa~' I hear and it all turns to black.

×Kanames P.O.V×

She starts laughing. "Mika? Hey look..Kaname Is Just protective Of Yuki." Takuma tries to reason with the beast. she laughs.

"My name is not of Mika. . It's Sartar..the demon.." Mika-er Sartar says in a dented voice.

"Help me!--Shut up." Mika tries to say. He glares at himself. "Well I must go, Goodbyee~" Says Sartar as he blinks. Mika falls into Takuma ' Arms. Her hair turns back to black as it was white. and her eyes back to green.

"I think we should take her to the headmaster in the morning." Takuma says. I nod.

"She'll stay with us if she's dangerous." I say. Takuma nods and picks her up bridal style.

"Hmm. . .I don't want her near Yuki."

×

OK so I know tall are like, wtf it's Kaname too. OK I know, but their romance won't come in till later. He's still wary of her. The main romance will be TAKUMA! k? bye for know! as always the pic will not delete so just ignore it.