Chapter 4

"So she turned into some demon..She might have half angel in her and half demon..her mother was an angel after all.." I heard.

It sounded like the headmaster, but I couldn't be too sure. My eyes won't open. Why did he tell them my mother was an Angel?! I hate when he tells people about my family!

"Her demon might be trying to take control. Her father was Lucifer. Her mother was Saint Rosalina." (Not a real saint) He says. I hear the people in the room gasp.

"God damn you Kaien!" I yell. I doubt they heard me. I try and pry my eyes open.

Do you want my help Mikaela? Or is it just Mika now?

I just want my eyes open!

As you wish. . .

My eyes Burts open. I see headmaster jump back and scream, hugging on to Yuuki. 'Goddammit. That stupid demon just opened my eyes.' I internally sigh. Zero starts chuckling. I look at him an glare. Lighting a piece of his uniform on fire, he looks at it and puts it out. I laugh at him.

"Oh em gee. Mimi-chan!" Takuma comes and hugs me. I smile.

"Taku-chan!" i say. He laughs. Kaname, Yuuki, Zero and the headmaster look at us weird.

"Shut up. All of you." I say. I sit up. "My head--OWWWW FUCKING DOG--SHITHEAD--BLEHH!!" I scream and curse. They laugh at me. I point at the headmaster.

"GIMME MEDICINE NOWW!" I yell at them. Kaname and Yuuki laugh.

"Kana-kun. you're...laughing??" I say, sarcastically

. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Mika." He fake laugh. I shoot him a glare. He laughs. Zero grabs a needle and points it at me. "Got some medicine like you asked. . ." he glares at me creepily. Everyone Looks at me all creepy-like.

"What are you doing..You guys..GET THAT SHOT AWAY--ZERO I DARE YOU--FUCK ALL YALL SHITHEADS--NUU IT HURTS!!" I scream in pain.

×

Hey guys! I especially love this chapter because everyone is out of Character. You guys learned what Mika was! This chapter was a filler chapter. Please comment on how you like the new story. I hope you do. Thanks! Also im Not going to edit it because it's just a filler, sorry!
1000 words.