Happy family

In Mumbai.

It was usual Sunday morning. People after a hectic week were relaxing. Kids were playing in the garden. We can see a couple sitting on the bench in the garden adoring something or someone. They were none other than Samaina.

They both smile when they hear the sweet voices of the two kids. Yes they were Dhruv and Yuvika twin babies of Samaina. They scone running to their parents.

Naina : Ho gaya khel ke ab ghar chale?

D+Y : Yes Mumma.

Four of them sat in the car. Kids on the back sit and Samaina in front. Sameer started driving back home.

Yuvika : Mumma hum kal bhi aayenge na??

Naina : Nahi bacha kal toh humein school jana hai aapke admission ke liye. Kyu Sameer??

Sameer : (romantically) Yes darling.

Naina : (blushing) Kuch toh sharam karo bache hai samne.

Sameer : Jaan kisi mahan insaan ne kaha hai ki jisne ki sharam uske phute karam.

Naina : (blushing) Bahut besharam hote jaa rahe ho tum.

Sameer : Main toh bhula bhala tha tumhare pyaar ne hi mujhe besharam bana diya hai.

Kids were enjoying their parents' romantic banter. Naina was going to say something but they reached home. All get down from the car. Naina opens the door of the house and kids go inside running.

Samaina : (smiling) Bacho dhire.

Both went to their room and started playing. Naina went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Sameer checked on the kids and saw that they were busy with each other. He took the chance and went inside the kitchen. He saw Naina was busy with cooking. He sneaked in and back hugged her. A gap escaped her mouth at the sudden touch.

Naina : Sameer kya kar rahe ho bache aa jayege??

Sameer : Koi dekhe toh dekh le main apni wife ke saath romance kar raha hu.

Naina : Sameer chodo mujhe.

Sameer : Nahi.

Naina : Please.

Sameer : Thik hai par ek shart par.

Naina : kaisi sharat.

Sameer pointed at his lips. Naina knew that he was not going to listen. So she agree to it. Sameer was about to kiss her but at the same time Dhruv came there.

Dhruv : Mumma mujhe bhul lagi hai.

They both immediately separate from each.

Naina : Haan beta tum jao khana ban raha hai.

Dhruv : Ok..

Sameer : Sab mere pyaar ke dushman hai.

Naina : (playfully) Aye mere bete ko kuch mat bolna.

Sameer : Haan nahi bol raha hu kuch tumhare bete ko.

Both of them started laughing.

Naina : Ab tum jao main khana lagati hu.

___________________________________________

Meanwhile in Ahmedabad.

In Maheshwari Mention.

Four people were sitting in the garden having their breakfast. The table was filled with a variety of dishes.

Sm1 : So kaisa laga aaj kal nashta.

Other 3 : Bahut acha.

Sm1 : Swati ab tu aram kar main jara yeh sab rakh ke aati hu.

So the four people were Swamun and Preedit. It's been 3 years since Swamun's marriage and Swati was nine months pregnant. And Preedit were married for 6 months.

Preeti was going to the kitchen to keep the plates and other utensils when Swati suddenly felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. Munna was in panic after seeing her in this state. They immediately took her to hospital and she was taken to the OT.

In Mumbai.
In Samaina's house.

Samaina were feeding lunch to kids.

Yuvika : Mumma aaj aapne hum sab ka favorite kyu banaya hai?

Naina : Pata nahi kyu bas aisa lagta ki kuch acha hone wala hai toh maine sab ke man ka kuch bana diya. Kyu acha nahi laga.

Dhruv : Nahi mumma bahut acha laga. Aap roz yeh sab banaya karo na.

Sameer : Haan Naina.

Naina : Ji nahi agar roz banane lag gai toh yum sab log mere saar par chad me bheth jaoge. Ab Chalo chup chap kaha kho.

After having lunch Naina made the kids sleep for a while. Naina entered their room where Sameer was waiting for her with snacks and cold drinks. It was their routine every Sunday. After the kids sleep in the afternoon they will watch a movie and spend some quality time with each other. They both sat on the couch while hugging.

In Ahmedabad.
In City hospital.

Munna and Preedit were waiting outside of OT with tense faces. All were praying for the well being of Swati and her child. After some time he hears the crying sound of the baby and tension was replaced by joy and happiness.
Doctor came out with a baby in her arms.

Dr : Congratulations, it's a girl.

Their happiness knew no bound. Munna slowly took his baby girl from the doctor. He was feeling like was on top of the world.

Munna : Doctor meri Swati thik haina.

Dr : Wo abhi thik hai bas thodi weak hai. Abhi unhe normal word mein shift kar rahe hai.

Just then Preeti's phone rang. It was Prerna's call.

Preeti : (with happy tears) hello hai bol Prerana.

Prerna : Hello kya baat hai itni khush lag rahi hai.

Preeti : Prerna... Prerna... Hum maasi ban gaye Swati ko beti hui hai.

Prerana : Kya sachiii...Swati kaisi hai??

Preeti : Haan wo thik hai.

Prerana : Ab main rakhti lagta hai Raj ne phir se kuch kar diya.

Preeti : Hmm thik hai.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Love you all .

Riya.