Spooky • Chongyun

Requested by: no one!Chongyun x scared!reader [Fluff]Warnings: noneyou have a pyro vision in this!

Chongyun x scared!reader [Fluff]
Warnings: none
you have a pyro vision in this!

•••

"Hey, Chongyun!" you shouted, as you ran up to Chongyun. You were just strolling around Liyue Harbor, not having anything better to do, until you found your longtime best friend. It didn't look like he was doing anything important, other than eating a popsicle. Chongyun looked up at you and gave a wave.

"Hello, Y/n," Chongyun swiftly replied. You tapped your chin for a moment, before looking back at him.

"Would you like to go—" you started, and was about to ask Chongyun to hangout with you down by the wharf, but got cut off.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but I've got work to do," Chongyun states. You pouted a bit, before clinging onto his arm, trying to pull him to the wharf. "Y/n, this is important! I have to go exorcise an evil spirit!" The color drained from your face, as you stopped walking. The thing you hated most in the world, was 'evil spirits'. You even got nervous when Chongyun would bring it up.

"Why not go with Xinyan? I'm sure she would not mind going with you," Chongyun added, waving you off with his hand. You grunted in response, shaking your head.

"If I wanted to go with Xinyan, then I would have asked her beforehand! Besides, I want to hangout with YOUUU!" you argued, pointing at Chongyun as you stretched out 'you'. Chongyun let out a sigh.

"Well, how about you just come with me?" Your eyes widened. Didn't he know you at all?! Why couldn't he just *not* go to the spooky haunted house? He would be much safer with me down by the wharf!

"WHAT?! A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!" You shouted at the boy. He quickly recoiled, not wanting to make you upset.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n, but this was is very important. I would gladly hangout with you, but I cannot. I'll hangout with you tomorrow, okay?" Chongyun bargained, turned around, and was about to walk off. You quickly ran up to him, and grabbed his wrist, sustaining him from walking any further. You had your head turned away, slightly blushing from embarrassment

"Chongyun, may I please go with you?" you muttered. He cocked his head in confusion, so you repeated the same question, but louder. He slowly nodded his head in understanding.

"I thought you didn't like evil spirits?" Chongyun deadpanned. You slightly hit his shoulder, not looking him in the face.

"Whatever, now can we please go already? I want to get this over with as soon as possible," you added, as the two of you made your way out of the harbor.