Toys • Childe

not proofreadRequested by: no oneChilde x pyro vision!reader [Fluff]Warnings: slight spoilers for Childe's story quest

not proofread
Requested by: no one
Childe x pyro vision!reader [Fluff]
Warnings: slight spoilers for Childe's story quest

•••

     "Ruin guard foot prints? Well, this could be a problem for tourists..." You tapped your foot on the gravel path. You were just wandering around, and came across ruin guards. "This is odd, there's never really this much ruin guard activity." Deciding with yourself, you decided to take out the ruin guards.

Following the foot prints, you came across one near some ruins. Hence the name. A couple were powered down, leaving about two on. Breathing in a deep breath, whilst you started contemplating on whether or not you'll be able to achieve beating them.

Pulling out your Skyward Atlas, you flipped it open,  holding it out in front of you,  getting into a fighting stance. Casting an attack, the ruins guards finally took notice of your presence. Since you were a good ways away, the ruin guards only attack available was the bullet-like-objects?

The ruin guards crouched down whilst aiming at you, producing the rockets and casting them towards you. You dodged a couple of them, but being caught off guard, the second ruin guard's bullets ended up hitting you. With a loud yelp, you collapsed. Your catalyst also descended. "Gosh dang it!"

The ruin guards started stomping your way. Shaking the ground. Trying your best to stand, yet again, you pulled out your catalyst. This time,  the ruin guards were in attack range. Using your pyro vision, you casted a spell at the ruin guards. Setting one on fire for a second, you did a quick chant. Only realizing that it was for a second, your happiness quickly died down.

Using most of your elemental mastery in one go, because you thought it would take them both out. You wiped the top of your forehead, getting rid of excess sweat. Only to realize, one ruin guard was still standing. Luckily, it was jammed and semi-powered off. Taking full advantage of this, you used the remaining of your elemental power to defeat it.

Letting out a sigh of relief once the ruin guard descended, you sat down, trying to catch your breath. Feeling better, you stood back up, only to see more ruin guard foot prints. Panting, you ran as fast as you could to find the other ruin guard.

You noticed a powered down ruin guard, with a boy?! You gasped, and quickly sprinted to the little boy. "It is dangerous! Please step away from the ruin guard!" You exclaimed, pulling on the little boy's arm. He quickly unlatched his arm from yours.

     "Mr. Cyclops is not dangerous! I haven't seen one so up close before, have you?!" the boy asked,  staying in his spot. You exhaled, and crossed your arms.

     "What is a little boy like you, doing all alone in a place like this?" you questioned the strange boy. You just took notice of his foreign clothing. The boy turned to face you.