plot

SINCE the beginning of time, Klarion Bleak and Morana Harmonia have loved and hated each other. They were the very first example of the quote 'opposites attract'. After all, the immortal beings of harmony and chaos are bound to attract in one way or another. 

THE title of the highest member of the Court of Order belongs to Morana Harmonia, the Lady of Harmony. Morana made the mistake of trusting the Court's rival, Klarion Bleak once, and was banished to the planet of Earth for a millenia. The time Morana has served on earth is coming to an end, and soon, Morana will be allowed to return to the Court of Order. However, Klarion has come to earth to cause trouble with an organization called 'The Light' and as the only representative of Order on Earth, Morana must stay on earth to reverse the chaos Klarion is causing. 

FINALLY, Klarion Bleak has found her. Well at least the planet the Lady of Harmony was banished to, the lady Klarion had achieved banishing all those centuries ago. Morana Harmonia was the only reason Klarion Bleak was on earth. However, when a group of villains ask him for his services, why not cause some trouble while he's there? Klarion knows Morana will be drawn out by 'The Light' in order to keep order and harmony on earth. So for his own purposes, the Lord of Chaos allowed himself to be slightly contained. But The Light must remember that Klarion is Chaos personified, and chaos can only be settled by harmony. But chaos can never be contained unless Klarion allowed it. There was only one person he would ever allow to contain him. And that was certainly not any member of The Light.