four

"YOU'RE A WITCH, MOR?" Bruce Wayne asked. 

"I prefer the term sorceress," Morana said, shrugging. "But yes." 

"I don't believe it," Bruce said. 

"Erif!" Morana said, a flame lighting up in her hand. "Retaw!" a stream of water poured into Morana's hand, dousing the flames. "Yrd!

"So you play with fire," Bruce said, still not willing to believe that one of his closest friends was a sorceress from another galaxy. "That doesn't prove anything." 

"Dnilb!" Morana said, waving her hand over his face. 

"Mor, why can't I see?" Bruce asked cautiously. 

"Naturally I'm actually part of the bad side and am taking you to my evil lair," Morana said, sarcasm lacing her tone. "Dnilb-nu!

"That's a relief," Bruce said dryly, regaining his sight. 

Morana smirked. 

"Now what is this Chaos you're talking about?" Bruce asked, getting straight down into buisness. 

WALLY WEST DIDN'T BELIEVE in magic. Wally believed in science. Science explained everything. But magic went against everything science stood for.

As the team stands at the coordinates Red Tornado sent them, Wally scoffs. "There's nothing," Wally said, taking a zoom around. 

"So what do you think?" Artemis asked. "Adaptive micro-optoelectronics combined with phase shifting?" 

"Absolutely..." Wally notices Miss Martian at that moment. "Not. Clearly mystic powers are at work here." 

The Team gives him an unamused look. 

"HEY, ABRA KADABRA," KLARION said as they watch the Team. "Aren't you using adaptive micro-optoelectronics and phase shifting?"

"Yes," Abra Kadabra said, looking away, annoyed. 

Klarion smirks. 

MORANA DOUBLES OVER IN pain. 

"Why is this Klarion affecting you so much?" Bruce asked, helping Morana into a chair. 

"Chaos and Order always clash," Morana explains. "If I am in pain, it means some deity of Chaos is in the proximity. Chaos and Order deities can always sense each other. I suspect I'm in this much pain because Klarion's using his magic for something that is effecting the natural order of things."

Morana attempts to stand up, with Bruce's support. "I need to go find him and put balance to the world," Morana says. 

"No way in hell, Mor," Bruce protests as Morana's about to leave. "You're too affected by this and you're not at your full power." 

"Bruce, I have been alive since before the beginning of time, I'll be fine," Morana says. 

"There is no such thing as before the beginning of time, Mor," Bruce replies. 

"How would you know that?" Morana asked. "Do you believe an immortal being or a young child?" 

"I'm not a young child!" Bruce scowled. 

"Maybe live for another millennia and you'll be considered an adolecent," Morana said. 

~~~~

okay, mor and bruce are the ultimate brotp, fite me. 

YJ QUOTE:

"your name's tim. and your name's dick?"