BS 🙄/😫 (5)

"Don't get caught lackin' pussy ass ho'" Coi read aloud..
"Who said that ?"
"Bitch Malu.." Coi said smiling
"I'm gonna beat this bitch ass.. soon as we p-" she added
"Chill Coi not yet give it some time.." I said watching her laugh, it means she's serious..
"Uhh what does he want ?"
"Who ?"
"Marcel.." She said making my stomach drop, being the fact that it's Cassian's brother...

"Hello.." Coi said all bubbly
"Wassup Princess.." Marcel said cheesing
"Nun daddy.. vibin' you know the vibes.."
"Hold on real quick- Whatchu got goin' Sis I missed yo ass girl.." Cassians voice took over, I felt my soul leave my body..
"CASSIAN BITCH HI OMG.." She yelled
"W-who.. ?" I mumbled
"Mannnn Coi where my shawty at ? I miss him.. tell em I can't wait to beat his lil back in..and spend all these bands on him.."
"We'll be over there.." She said cheesing happily..

I smiled hard thinkin' bout him & our next trip to pound town..

"UGH! DADDYS HOME.." I Let out a loud dramatic moan
"HELL YEAH.." she yelled like anime porn star..
we both laughed hysterically, as we pulled up at the store..
I walked to the second isle grabbing a pack magnums, I met back up with Coi at the counter..
"Can we get the entire box of backwoods please.." I said as he pulled it off the shelf quickly, ringing me up. I swiped my card, grabbing my bags. we both walked to the car, proceeding to see Cassian..
"I'm calling you daddy.. daddy, I need a daddy.." I started to sing
"Ayee come & make it rain down on meee..." Coi sang along
"Coi... w-what if he finds out ?"
"He won't unless you tell him.."
"Okay.."

-15 minutes later-

We pulled up outside of Cassian house,
"I'm nervous I-I look okay ?" I asked Coi
"Yes, and your ass does too!" She said smiling making me laugh.. as I got out , walking to his door..
I rang the doorbell, scrolling up and down my phone... tryna kill the anxiety mosquitos starting to bite at me.
I took a deep gulp hearing the door unlock, Coi came and stood next me to with the freshly rolled blunts in her hand..
Marcel opened the door topless.. I watched Coi drool a little before she hopped all over the brown skin guy..
"Aye Zay.. Cassian upstairs I think" Marcel being dragged into his room by Coi .... fucking nymph.
"Wait Zay here.." Coi said handing me 3 fat backwoods
"What about you ?"
"I got three too!" She smiled walking away
I jogged up the stairs quickly but nervously as I approached the door, opening it slowly
"Ca-" I stopped myself watching him slam himself aggressively into some guy..
"Cassian.." I called him tearing up, he stopped looking into my eyes speechless
"I-"
"Fuck you bro... I waited all this fucking time just to catch you on some shit like this... what tf even is this ?" I pointed to the guy he was fucking..
"I gotta name" he spoke sassy
"Shut tf up" Cassian told him pulling the condom off, he never uses condoms not with me, but returning his attention back to me...
"Y-you made me promise, a-and you promised me" I said as he put on his adidas track pants
"Aye get out.." he told the guy on the bed..
"Really kacy.. for him ? He ain't even cute" he said getting up.
"KaCy... see this hoe don't een know my name fuck him, he was just a quick nut I'm sorry" he said as the guy got out brushing past me.
"You can have him bitch..." he said rolling his eyes, I punched him the mouth swiftly... we began to fight, I fucked his shit up beating him all the way down the stairs..
"ZAY!" Cassian yelled aggressively, as Coi ran out the room with her pants on backwards..
"Chill chill chill chill" Coi said pushing off the guy..
"Cassian fuck you.." I said grabbing my keys walking out of the house to my car...
"Zay you gon leave frl ?!" He yelled standing in the door as Coi squeezed passed him with her clothes in hand..
I put my middle finger in air before sitting down.
"I love youuuuu shawty..." he yelled as we pulled off
"Toxic whore" I said in my head rolling my eyes..
"What tf happened?" Coi asked dramatically..
"He was fucking another nigga.. hoe didn't even know his name.."
"That's who you was beating up" she said covering her mouth surprised
"Yeah" I said sarcastically
"Hey Siri? FaceTime Anais.."
"Ooh bitch" Coi said sparking the wood

"Hello"
"Yeah.." I start to put on like I was crying..
"Why you crying? What's wrong?" He said a little concerned..
"C-can I come over p-please?"
"Yeah.. I'm here"
"K"
"Ight pa"

"Okay bitch & the Oscar goes too..."
"Shut up... I-I just miss him"
"Yeah sure that's what we'll call it..."  she said as we went to Anais house..

-10 minutes later-

"Take the car.. I'll call you when I'm ready & Coi...
i-if your too faded to drive promise me you won't"
"I promise hoe" she said locking my pinky around hers..
"Bye I love you bitch be safe.." I said closing the door walking up to his front porch.. he opened the door before I could knock
"Wassup pa.. you good?" He said with a gentle smile only in sweatpants sitting just below his v-lines..
"Y-yeah" I said hugging him, as he closed the door..
"Wassup you alright" he said walking upstairs to his room.. he stood in front of his tv finding something to watch..
The flashbacks came along, feeling Anais slam himself into me.. It's like I can't control myself when it comes to him.. I began to pull my pants down and off to my fitted Calvin Klein underwear.. I walked around his bed standing behind him, I put my hands in his sweats putting my arms around his waist..
"Whatchu doing.." he said smirking a little..
I got in front of him, I kissed on his neck leaving all types of hickies, as he continued to channel surf, I moved down to his chest & nipple getting a couple of moans out of him..
I got on my knees sitting on them a little, pulling down his sweats.. his dick sprung out gently landing on my bottom lip.. I gripped it gently at the base adding a couple of licks & kisses until I got to the tip taking him in my mouth, I went back and forth without a gag or choke, getting his dicked soaked.. he moaned & groaned loudly panting a little has he leaned back against his bed..
I let him take control...

Anais POV

I gently slapped my heavy Dick on his face & across his lips before slipping back inside face fucking him just a little aggressive, he didn't gag or choke once...
I picked him up, leaving his underwear down.. I tossed him on the bed.. laying between his legs
I sucked him up.. trying my best to get it wet
"Fuck.." he moaned lowly, breathing heavily.. I picked him up sitting his ass on my face..
"Anais.." he whined moaning riding my face, after a while I flipped him on his back, continuing to eat him out sloppily..
"Rearrange my gutss already..." he whined, opening up his legs so I can get inside..
"I-I don't have a condom.."
"Nut in me... I-I don't mind.." he said adorably getting me brick hard..
I lined myself up with his entrance...
I began to get inside him slowly..
"G-gosh.. y-you so big" he said gasping letting out a small moan..
I started to break him in, pushing his legs back stroking him deep nd slow..
I looked into his eyes while digging him out.. all night.. his cries & moans kept me intrigued as we changed positions all through the night..

Zay ?

Anais ?

Cassian ?

Coi ?

Comment

Vote

💕