YSM 1

Yoongi cried as he hugged himself

Yoongi cried as he hugged himself. Grabbing the drink he had ordered. His eleventh drink.
"Sir... This is your eleventh drink, are you not drunk yet?" The bartender asks, but Yoongi just ignored him and ordered another one. The bartender looked at him with worry but gave another one.

Yoongi stumbled in the streets, people were avoiding him. He scoffs, shaking his head.
"They're avoiding because you're disgusting, Yoongi. You're an alcoholic" He says, scoffing. He then sat at a bench, staring at his phone. Losing his boyfriend, his friend... His family. He had lost the will to live. He sighs, texting his friend a long message. He's gonna do it...

[TW ⚠️ ATTEMPTED SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Yoongi scoffs, chugging the soju he had bought. His one last drink before he takes his life. He sat at the edge of a bridge, cars just passing by him. He then stood up, leaving his things on the ground. He then climbed up, arms spreaded and letting the air blow on him. He was about to take a step forward...

Jungkook giggles as he counts the coins he had collected while roaming around. Yes, he's homeless, but he's okay with that. He's glad people are nice to him, well... Some are. He passed by the bridge, seeing a guy standing on the edge of the bridge. He smiled and then walked to him.
"Hey! Don't you think you're too young to die?!" He says, startling the guy. But he managed to stop him from jumping.

Yoongi turned around, his eyes widened as he's met with a homeless guy.
"Hi! I'm Jungkook by the way! Come down! I wanna show you something! Don't do it!" The guy says. Yoongi didn't know but, he followed what the guy said. He gulps and walked to Jungkook, scratching his nape. He stared at him, even for a homeless guy, Jungkook looked like he's happy.

"Look at these coins I had found while walking here, I'm glad I was able to stop you!"