YSM 3

"Well, thank you for the food, hyung

"Well, thank you for the food, hyung... I gotta get going" Jungkook says, smiling. But as he's about to go away, his arm is grabbed. He looks back, frowning.
"You can stay at my house" Yoongi says, the younger shook his head.
"I'll just be a burden, don't worry I'll be okay" Jungkook says.
"No" Yoongi says, sighing.
"It's literally winter, you're gonna sleep in the streets?" Yoongi says. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.

"I've been sleeping in the streets for so long, don't worry" Jungkook says, giggling.
"No, you're gonna stay at my house" Yoongi says before dragging Jungkook who let out a yelp.

"Woah, I don't seem to fit here" Jungkook says as he rubbed his arm, the place literally looks clean while he's here, dirty.
"Oh, don't say nonsense, you look okay" Yoongi says, chuckling. Yoongi took his coat off and put it on the rack.
"I'll get you some clothes" Yoongi says. Jungkook just stood there which Yoongi noticed.
"Why aren't you sitting down, come on, sit down" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, fiddling with his fingers.

"Here" Yoongi says. Jungkook smiled and was about to take his clothes off when Yoongi stepped him.
"Hey, hey, let's go to the bathroom and get you a good bath" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Sorry" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Wait... " Yoongi says, noticing something. He decided to keep quiet about it as he knew it might make Jungkook uncomfortable.
"Hyung, do you have someone?" Jungkook asks, causing Yoongi to laugh.
"Nah, I'm more into work for now" Yoongi says.
"Done" Jungkook says, the older looks back and smiled at what he sees. One of Yoongi's oversized shirt that he thought would fit Jungkook, made the guy look smaller.
"Hmm, here, you could sleep here" Yoongi says. Jungkook nods, smiling before sitting down on the bed.

"Thank you, hyung"