YSM 4

Yoongi awoke to the bright sun rays hitting his face

Yoongi awoke to the bright sun rays hitting his face. He opens his eyes, stretching and yawning. He looks around, eyes halflidded. He remembers Jungkook, chuckling. He got off of bed, putting his slippers on. He got out of his room to see if the younger's awake.

Yoongi opened the door, yawning again.
"Jungkook-" He cuts himself off as he sees the bed, completely fixed. He frowns, did the younger went away when he was sleeping?
"Jungkook? Jungkook!" He says in so much panic. He looks back to be met with Jungkook, smiling at him with tilted head.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Never ever disappear" Yoongi says, glaring.
"I didn't disappear, I just wanted to pee" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"The room have a bathroom though?" Yoongi says, frowning.
"Was that a bathroom? I didn't know, I thought it was one of those big closets and I thought I wasn't supposed to go there, since I'm just a nobody" Jungkook says, chuckling.

"Nobody? You're not a nobody, you literally saved me" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"That doesn't mean we're that close though, we don't know much about each other" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, hyung... I'm gonna go later" Jungkook says.
"No, don't go, you can stay here as long as you want" Yoongi says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"I'll just be burden then" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"No, you won't" Yoongi says and pinched Jungkook's cheek. The younger smiled, shaking his head.

"Hyung, it's really okay" Jungkook says.
"Jungkook, just stay here. The streets are dangerous" Yoongi says, sighing. Jungkook sees the look on Yoongi's face, so, he nodded.
"Okay, I'll stay here" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You better not change your mind" Yoongi says. Jungkook giggles, nodding.
"I won't, I'll be here, so you won't be lonely anymore" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Yeah, I won't be lonely anymore"