𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗵

Kageyama POV:

Kageyama POV:

"you guys will never believe it" Tanaka walks into the gymnasium with a dark aura surrounding him. We all surround him and daichi asks "what happened?" Tanaka shoves an article towards us so we can all see it.

The headline said "Tōru Oikawa has a girlfriend?"

"Kageyama isn't that y/n?" Hinata says looking at me, I look over at the picture on the article

photo reference ^

it is her... but she said her and oikawa and her were just friends? "that's not fair, how does he get to date a hot girl!" Noya whines. Daichi smacks Noya in the back "this isn't volleyball related, put that away and get to practice" daichi demands and everyone does as he says.

Y/n POV:

I walk into school with nai and kai by my side.
So many people were staring at us? at me? "guys is it just me or are people looking at us?" I ask my friends "girl they're looking at you, not us" nai says. did I do something?

My eyes wonder over to a 5'4 girl with long brown hair and ashy grey eyes walking up to us "is it true you're dating oikawa?" my eyes widen and I look at the girl in front of me "what're you talking about?" I ask the girl, she then reaches inside her bag and pulls out an article and hands it to me.

I reach for it and look at what she's talking about < Toru oikawa has a girlfriend? > my eyes widen as I see the picture from yesterday's shoot. I feel my body getting hot, I look back up at the girl and just walk away from her and my friends.

"y/n where the hell are you going?" I don't even answer back and start running. Where the fuck is he?

so many stares, whispers, rumors being spread around the school