𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

epilogue

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 ~

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 ~

"mommy look what I drew!" your daughter d/n shoved a a piece of paper in your face

(d/n: daughters name)

you smiled as you saw the drawing she drew, it was a picture of you, d/n, tobio, and your lovely cat yami.

you looked over at your husband who was currently making dinner in the kitchen.

"tobio look what d/n made!" you picked up your daughter and walked over to tobio.

he looked back at you two with the warmest smile on his face, he examined the drawing.

"it's beautiful just like you both" he said as he pinched d/n's cheek and gave you a kiss on the forehead

yami came from behind and rubbed on tobios leg "yeah yeah I didn't forget about you" he said as he reached down to pet her

I put d/n down and pinned the drawing on the fridge along with the others.

"what're you making to eat?" I ask as I wrap my arms around tobio from behind.

"your favorite f/f" your face lit up and you squeezed him tighter "chill you're gonna squeeze the life outta me!" he jokingly said.

"always so dramatic tobio"

"always so short y/n" he said as he turned around and ruffled my hair

"stop it tobio!" I say as I got flustered by his sudden touch

'still cute as ever' tobio thought as he saw your flustered state.

"so cute" he said will looking at me "HUH?! SHUT UP!" he laughs as he watched me storm off.

'damn I love that girl' he smiled as he continued cooking.

"hitoka you really are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on" I say as I caress her cheek

her cheeks heat up at my compliment "shoyo let's get a puppy!" she randomly says

"why so sudden?" I ask as I let out a laugh "why not? can we please?" she asked as she played with my hair, she knew that was my weakness.

"of course we can" she abruptly got up and said "okay let's go then!"

"nOw?!?"

"YeS NoW!!"

she bursts out the bedroom door and ran downstairs.

Even from up here I could hear her shout "we're getting a puppy!"

I laugh and then realize our neighbors probably heard her.

I rushed downstairs and got my shoes on "shall we?" I ask as I hold my hand out

"we shall" she said with a cheeky smile as she linked hands with me.

"nai ryuuzaki being with you these past years has been the absolute best so please make me happiest man on earth and marry me?"

yamaguchi asked as he was on one knee in front of me while holding a ring.

"tadashi.. of course I will!" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger.

he got off his knee and grabbed my hands "damn you're so gorgeous" he said in a whisper tone as he leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you so much" I said as we broke out the kiss

"I love you too" he said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"we've been friends for so long kai... I'm kinda scared to tell you this but um I really like you in more then a friend way, I like you in a 'please be my boyfriend' kinda way" soji said with a huge blush on his face

my face turned bright red "took you long enough" I sarcastically say as I cup his face with my hand and pull him into a kiss

he broke the kiss and asked "wait you like me too?"

I chuckle "did I not make it obvious enough? yes I like you shoji, I like you a lot"

a soft smile formed on his face "so does this mean you'll be my boyfriend then?" he asked

"well no shit dumbass" I jokingly said

the smile on his face grew even bigger and he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips which then progressively turned into a make out session.... which lead to other things.

(ifykyk 😏😏)

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘕𝘋.

a/n: thank you so much for reading the epilogue, it was kinda shit ngl but I hope you enjoyed. feel free to leave any feedback.

- ailah <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 / 𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰 🎉