𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 #2

"y/n are you gonna play?" shoyo asked me and he gave me puppy dog eyes

"y/n are you gonna play?" shoyo asked me and he gave me puppy dog eyes.. I was never able to resist this look. I sigh and say "yeah... sure" he excitedly smiles and drags me to a group with quite a lot of people, some I knew and some I didn't. we were gonna play truth or dare.

Before we started we went around in a circle introducing ourselves. ( you can skip this part )

"Atsumu Miya"

"Osamu Miya"

"Suna rintarou" oh that's the guy from earlier.. I didn't think he'd be into these types of games.

"Kageyama tobio"

"Hinata shoyo"

"Umm y/n l/n"

"Tanaka Ryunosuke"

"Yuu Nishinoya"

"Oikawa tooru"

"Kuroo tetsurou"

"Bokuto koutarou"

.... the list went one with a few more people

"okay who's going first?" Kuroo asked. The room went pretty silent until some girl stepped
up, I think she said her name was yui or something. she looked around the room then asked "Bokuto San, truth or dare?" he smirked at her and said "dare, I'm feeling bold tonight" the girl giggles in response then says "I dare you to strip of one piece of your clothing" a lot of the group started laughing and my eyes widened slightly. Bokuto looked around the group and said "starting off easy I see" he smiles and takes off his shirt swinging it around. A lot of the girls start blushing and I just sit there confused regretting the decision of agreeing to play this game after all.

"Hinata.. truth or dare?" Bokuto asks him, shoyo looks like he's thinking about it for a while then says "truth" Bokuto sighs "so boring Hinata... fine, who was your first kiss?" my eyes widen and my cheeks begin to heat up a little. He looks over at me and I notice a faint blush on his face, he looks back at Bokuto and the rest of the group "umm... actually my first kiss was with y/n" the group turns to look at me in shock. I hated all these eyes on me so I looked away.

*Flashback*

Valentine's Day

I seen from a distance, a couple smiling and blushing while he held flowers and chocolates in his hand.

love is sweet and nice.. that's what I think it's like at least, I've never experienced it. I smile at the sight and turn to walk away. "y/n.. h-hey" I look up to see an adorable ginger boy also known as my best friend hinata shoyo. We've gotten closer, we always spend time together since we're both in the volleyball club. "oh hey shoyo" I smile brightly at the boy and notice he's holding some snacks and flowers in his hand and it looks like he's shaking. "you okay?" I placed my hand on his shoulder, he looks away and blushes "Y/N I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY VALENTINE!" he screamed out loud, my eyes softened at the cute sight. He's so cute when he's blushing "of course I'll be your valentine shoyo" he looks me in the eye and I felt it right there. It's love? I grab his shaking hands and he blushes while looking at me, I suddenly started blushing as well "... and I also really like you shoyo" his eyes lit up and he closes his eyes and leans in. My heart begins to race and butterflies filled my stomach. This will be my first kiss. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well. The kiss itself wasn't bad but this moment meant everything to me. My best friend liked me and I liked him.