8 | The One With The Feels

— A J A X —

We are all lips, teeth, and tongues until our hands join in the dance as well.

Holding myself on one arm so as not to crush her, my other arm is free to caress her breast, teasing her through the shirt—which needs to disappear, like now. Not to be deterred, my hand moves south down her stomach, over her hip, and to her thigh.

I can feel her breathing still, anticipating, as I begin pushing the shirt up, slowly exposing more of her soft skin to me. Shit, and a full view of her panties. I can't make out the color in the low light but they're made of lace, and as cute as they might be I really want to rip them off.

But that can wait. I'm really trying to savor this, savor her. She looks so fucking beautiful. Her rounded hips are exposed, now her stomach, and finally I pull the hem over her breasts and then her head, tossing it wherever.

Holy hell.

"What?" She whispers, worried.

Crap, did I say that out loud? "Sorry, I was just thinking how sexy you are... you have an amazing body, and an attitude to match."

She grips my face then, forcing me to look at her. "I thought the same thing about you."

I crash my lips back into hers, before trailing kisses down her neck. She lifts her chin to give me access, and when I hit a sweet spot, she moans quietly.

Cupping one of her breasts in my hand, I twirl her nipple, her back arching further into my grasp. My mouth finds its way to her other breast, lightly nipping and licking.

She's intoxicating. Her skin against mine, her sounds and motions.

I must've hit another sweet spot because she suddenly grasps my shoulder, hard. Her other arm is above her head, hand fisted in the pillow, and her legs around my waist grow tighter, pulling our hips flush.

I grind my erection into her center, making obvious the full extent of my arousal. It must be a welcomed sensation, as she grinds back into me just as hard.

She adjusts under me, running her hands down my sides until she reaches the waistband of my sweatpants.

"These need to come off," she announces, pushing me off her with her legs and hands.

I obey, falling onto my back next to her and sliding out of my pants, leaving us both in only our underwear. No sooner than I had kicked them off, does she slide a leg over the top of me, straddling my hips between her thighs.

"Better," she comments as she leans over, bringing her head back down to mine so our foreheads are pressed together. I hold contact her lidded eyes as I bite her lower lip, gently pulling it into my mouth before letting it go and meeting her tongue with my own.

"Ohh, fuck!" I moan, trying, and failing to be as quiet as I can. She had started shifting her hips against me, our underwear the only thing between us—not that it's doing much. I can feel her core hugging my length with each slow grind.

I had one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her breast, but I adjust my grip as she separates her lips and upper body from me.

She sits up, shifting more weight onto our joined center and I lift my hips to meet her. My hands find their grip on her upper thighs, holding her down on me as she slides back and forth.

The motion elicits a breathy moan from her, and shit, how I love that sound.

I could swear I was in heaven, with a goddess perched above me; the lithe way she moves, the way she threws her head back in ecstasy. Her dark hair is a waterfall down her back, heavy breasts swaying, stomach and hips sinuous in their motion. Her full curves are sensuous and soft, in contrast to my harder frame. Her body is amazing, and I want to explore every inch.