(Simple/Minor Fluff) Teen! Tsundere! Roy x Reader: Tomato.

(You're Non-Binary in this. This is a type of school au I was requested by the requester, so it takes place around that and it takes place in some random school you all work in.)

-

(Requested by AikatsuTheSomeone)

-

(Warning: Swearing, minor violence, and a love-addicted brunette brat. sorry if this offended you guys-)

---

Y/N's POV:

The sound of a loud blaring alarm sets off in my right ear, causing me to fall off the bed along with the covers. I groan in pain before unplugging the alarm, then plugging it back in. I look at the alarm, currently seeing it's 7:15. "Whoever created you is a menace." Before putting my blanket on the bed, I glare at the alarm then proceed to fix the bed.

-

I yawn loudly, then grab a towel on top of my dresser along with some simple clothes: A F/C Sweater, black jeans, an F/C cap and a pair of socks. "Sweetheart, are you ok, I heard a thump in your room..." Mom looks at me with worry. I look back at her while still yawning a bit. "Yep, I-I just fell off of the bed, again." She looks at my room before walking past me to the stairs.

-

I walk into the bathroom and set the clothes and towel on the counter beside the sink. I take off my clothing and turn on the shower then jumping into the shower. The temperature of the shower causes me to flinch a bit, then I grab the shampoo. While putting in my hair, the thought of Roy appears in my head, causing my face to suddenly heat up along with dropping the bottle.

-

I look at the bottle and quickly grab it. 'I should do something about him before he drives me insane...' I look at the bottle with a blush, then shut the bottle cap and put it beside the conditioner. I rub my hair with the shampoo, getting slightly distracted by the random thoughts of Roy appearing.

-

'Should I ask him out?' I put my head under the running water for the shampoo, then take my head out. 'No, he's probably gonna think I'm weird or some shit like that...' I frown at the thought of him rejecting me. I grab the conditioner and pour it on my H/L hair. I rub my hair again before rinsing it out.

-

While moving on to cleaning my body, a couple of knocks are heard from the door. "Sweetie, it's 7:45, we need to be there by 8:00." I put the body wash away. "Sure thing mom." I reply before getting out and grabbing the towel. After drying, I then put my clothes on and walk out the door. "Y/n, why is your face red... and warm?" Mom puts a hand on my cheek.

-

My face heats up a bit more. I take her hand off softly. "I-It's nothing, mom." She looks at me with worry again then signals me to come downstairs. I follow her downstairs and grab my backpack, along with my shoes. I follow her outside and shut the door behind me. I walk over to the vehicle and get in the front.

-

I buckle my seatbelt in. She then starts driving slowly. Noticing her looking at me, I look back at her. "Is there something you're not telling me?" She furrows an eyebrow. I look out the window. "Yep, it's just about... a boy." She glances at me and smiles. "And what's special about this boy?" She drives a bit faster, still smiling.

-

I look at her with a light blush. "H-He... I think... I kinda lo- like him." I answer. She chuckles a bit. "Sweetie, that's called infatuation, or even love." Not noticing where we're going, we somehow already made it. Before I got out, mom holds my hand and smiles. "Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel, ok?" I look at her in silence before nodding.

-

She kisses my cheek and waves. I sigh and begin walking to the front of the school. While looking around, I notice Roy with his 'Hatzgang', a small group of three who's popular among this school. Not noticing I'm staring at them, the brunette one notices me staring. I quickly look away until realization hits me.

-

'Was he just blushing?' I adjust my cap with a confused expression before heading inside the building. I look around, noticing huge groups of students all around me. I sigh and stand against one of the walls, waiting for the halls to empty. I blink a couple of times to keep myself occupied, only to see the same one looking at me a couple of seconds later.

-

"Do you need somethin'?" I look over at him. A blush quickly forms on his cheeks and he looks away. "D-Do YOU need something?" He glares at me. I smirk before grabbing his cap and holding it up. A couple of the groups look at us, laughing and smiling at Roy's attempts at grabbing his cap. "First, reasons as to why you're staring at me or it's mine."

-

"I- Uh..." He steps back, trying to avoid my gaze. I look up to see the other two boys walking towards us. He looks at them with an expression clearly saying 'help me.' "I'm just as confused as you are." I look at them. They both look at me before smirking a bit. "We already know." The black-haired one smiles at me. Roy gasps and runs up to him.

-

"Don't. You. Dare." The black-haired boy smirks and opens his mouth to speak, only to be slapped by Roy. Eventually, the two begin arguing until three certain words caught my attention. "What was that now?" I walk over to Roy. He looks around constantly. "Uh- I mean- Uhm..." He stutters between his words, his blush growing bigger each second.

-

I smile and kiss him on the cheek. He takes a couple of steps back before finally tripping over a bag.  "You look like a tomato." The other two start laughing. Roy hides his face in embarrassment, still glaring at me. "C'mon, I need to fix you before we head off to class." I grab his hand and pull him up.

-

I look around, noticing it's only us in the hallways now. "And we should hurry." I begin running, Roy now yelling for me to slow down.

---

(Words: 1083)