(Headcanon) Dating with Kevin.

(Here's something for the Kevin simps.)

-

(I'll probably do Lila if anyone wants that, but uh... depends.)

(Sorry, but I can't write the Hatzgang, spooky boys, or any of the background characters.)

-

(I'm unmotivated, but I'm gonna try writing for you guys.)

-

(Warning: Nothing.)

---

He seems a little like a flustered and nervous mess during your first few dates with him.

-

PDA makes him a little uncomfortable, so he usually goes with small kisses on your cheeks or hand-holding.

(He's trying his best.)

-

He gives you nicknames like 'Honey', 'Sweetie', 'Sugar', basically almost anything sugar or candy-related.

-

He would either take you to stargaze, a carnival, or a restaurant for your first date with him.

-

Kevin goes to Lila for dating advice since he has no idea what he's needs to be doing.

-

After a while of dating, he becomes more comfortable with PDA, he'll talk more and if you're lucky, maybe he'll even buy a ring.

(Chances are, I may write one about the proposal thing, but that may need to wait)

-

He seems to show a softer side when around you.

-

He often pays for the candy he sells so he can give it to you.

-

He is more of the chill and loving type of guy.

-

He wants the best for you, and a happy, peaceful life with you.

---

(It's kind of cheesy, but it's something.)

-

(I'm not dead. I just haven't been feeling very well. I will try to write, but the updates may be slower.)