(Horror/Fluff) Yandere! Teen! Corrupted! Skid + Pump x Reader: Bittersweet love.

(Uhh... Female because these two have a lot of simps. Takes place in the city I guess.)

-

(Another Note: I don't really know if this is a request, but I'm just gonna count it and yea)

-

(Requested by Polancosolis)

-

(Warning: Corruption, maybe some minor violence, and two love-addicted psychos.)

---

Third-Person POV:

"YOU CAN'T RUN, MY DEAR!!" Y/N ran fast, her legs trying to give up and her lungs burning with each second. She didn't remember how she ended up in this situation, but she knew why. She tried to attempt to find her friends, only to find two creatures after her. Y/N didn't know what they wanted from her until she figured it out: They both wanted her.

-

As Y/N trips over a broken part of the ground, the creature following her stops and looks down at her. As his eyes store into hers, fear flowed through her body as she knew this could be the end for her. The creature then tries to reach a hand out for her, only for her to quickly get up and back away from him. Pump walks towards her slowly, still smiling.

-

Y/N didn't know what to do. This creature trying to approach her wasn't her friend. This situation was far from scary... It was horrifying. "What's wrong, dear?" Pump looks at her with a hurt yet twisted look. "I'm only trying to do what's best for you..." He approaches her at a little more quicker paste. She stepped back a little quicker as he holds his claw out for her.

-

"T-This isn't right... T-THIS IS WRONG!!" Pump steps back a little, taken back by her sudden change of tone. "This isn't wrong..." He smiles at her with closed eyes. "If you'd just listen to me and let me do what I need to do, it'll all be fine in the end, dear Y/N..." Y/N stares at him in silence, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

-

"A-Aren't you scared...?" Y/N asks Pump. His smile fades as he hums in confusion. "Aren't y-you scared of your c-corruption... doesn't i-it hurt, just a l-little...?" He stares at her in silence, not really knowing how to feel about her question. "Well..." Pump's smile comes back to his mouth. "We were terrified, but now we see there's nothing to fear, so you shouldn't be scared of it either, Y/N..."

-

His voice glitches a bit as he says her name. "W-Wait... what d-do you mean "We"?" She backs up, only for a new set of arms to grab a hold of her tightly. Y/N gasps and attempts to struggle, but no use. "It's ok, Y/N." Pump puts a claw on her cheek, corruption spreading on her cheek by contact with his claw. "You'll be fine." He continues to smile at her with a more soft smile.

-

As corruption spread through her chest from the contact of the unknown being behind her, Y/N hears a couple of giggles. She looks back to see a creature or person with x-shaped eyes and a smile. While staring at the creature, tears begin forming from her eyes again. "S-Skid...?" The creature continues to stare at her, humming in confusion.

-

"Ding ding ding!" Y/N looks back at Pump, corruption spreading a little faster. "You remember him, don't you, Y/N?" Pump lifts her chin to look into his eyes. She stares in silence. She didn't know what to do, or how to escape this situation. There was one part of her that told her she needed to save her friends, while the other telling her to join them.

-

"Y/N?" She snaps back into reality, still staring. "You remember him, don't you...?" His grip tightens on her chin, causing it to bleed a little. "...Yes..?" Pump lets go of her chin, looking at her with half-closed eyes. "I don't want you to ever forget us, got it?" Y/N flinches at Pump's sudden change of behaviour. Not knowing what to do, she nods slowly.

-

"U-Uh...." The two creatures look at her. "I-I'm getting tired... do you m-mind if I sleep...?" Before she knew it, she was already being carried off. "It's all fine. You'll feel better when you wake up, I promise!" Skid looks at her, carrying her bridal style. As Y/N's eyelids become heavy, Skid stops walking. Both of the boys lay a kiss on her forehead, contact spreading more quickly.

-

"Sleep well, Y/N..."

---

(Words: 776)

-

(This is based on the requester's plot and an old one-shot I did in February, and so, this was made.)

-

(Ok I feel flustered just by writing this-)