CHAPTER : 12 {BABYGIRL}

Y/N POV

"Yes I am innocent, what will you do huh?!" I asked him angry. He sighed and then said

"Y/N let's go" he then took me wherever he wanted and I sighed and joined him. He took me to his appartment.

"Sit" he said and I sat, he brought me a glass of water and I drank it.

"Umm so-" I stopped him by saying "I am not in a mood of talking right now jungkook, when I am in the mood I will come to you" I said and he nodded.

Then I went to my appartment, I changed into

After changing I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of cold Iced tea and then sat on the sofa thinking about everything

What should I do? Why do people call me still innocent? Hhh!! I don't know. I sat there thinking for almost an hour then I decided.

I rang the bell of jungkook's house ans he opened at the second. "Come in" he said and I entered.

"So you want to talk?" He asked ans I nodded but I hesitated so he said "feel free huh?" I again nodded and said

"I umm" "hmm continue" he said and then i said

"I don't want to be an innocent anymore so..."

"So want my help?" He asked and I said

"Yes so will you?" He nodded and said
While smirking

"It's my pleasure" I nodded happily and then he said

"So should we start from today or tomorrow?" I thought and then replied

"Maybe Tommorow?" He nodded and then replied

"Would you like to eat dinner here?"

"Umm okay but I will cook hmm, last time you cooked remember?" He nodded and then I got up happily and went to kitchen to cook.

I first kept some water to boil and then started cutting some vegetables. I was cutting the vegetables when I felt a hand creeping on my waist.

I flinched but I heard a voice "shh it's me" ya it's jungkook but I felt a little awkward so I said "umm jun-" he cut me off and said

"If you don't want to be innocent anymore, you should be comfortable with all theses things hmm" he said and I nodded.

Then until the time I chopped the vegetables he was sticked to my back. I was going to put the vegetables in water when I felt something weird on my breasts.

I was jungkook's creeping towards it. I immediately put all the vegetables in water and then kept the chopping board on the slap. I closed my eyes I don't know why.

He kissed my neck and said " I will choose some movies hmm?" I immediately nodded and he went and I sighed of relief

Uhh!! It will take time for me to get comfortable with him. Then I cooked the food and served it in two plates.

After that I went inside the room and saw jungkook sitting on the bed choosing the movie but..... His hairs were fully wet and his shirt too. God he looks hot!

"Come sit" he said and I nodded and sat near him keeping our food on the bed

"Come sit" he said and I nodded and sat near him keeping our food on the bed. We watched the movie while eating and then watched the remaining movie.

While watching I slept and didn't even knew.

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up and the first thing I saw was jungkook face just a inch away from mine then I looked here and there and I saw jungkook's hand on my waist.

My dress was almost off from my shoulder, I immediately fixed it and then smiled at jungkook, he looks cute. I then got up and went to my appartment.

I went and made myself some coffee and then bathed and got ready in -

After changing I went out of my house and locked and I saw jungkook.

After changing  I went out of my house and locked and I saw jungkook

"Let's go" he said and I nodded and we went to university

After reaching as usual we went to our lounge and I saw blackpink sitting asn as soon as they sw me they ran towards me and Lisa said

"Y/N I am sorry for whatever I said for yesterday, I littlerly am. I hope you wouldn't have taken-" I cut her off and said

"It's completely fine Lisa at last we are friends right?" I said ans they all nodded and then we went and sat on sofa.

"You look good today" Jennie said and I smiled and replied "thank you" then Jisoo said "let's go class would have started" we nodded and went to our class with BTS.

We sat on our seats and Jungkook sat near me. The seats we were sitting on was for 2 person only that means only me and Jungkook.

I was writing some notes suddenly I felt a hand on my bare thigh. The hell! I moved my direction and saw jungkook smirking

"Keep quiet babygirl. Hmm"

_____________________________________

Author - I am very sorry I didn't posted for a whole day maybe? Actually my phoen wasn't working so I gave it for repair and it cane to me now and as soon as it came I wrote a part and posted.

But Don't worry from now on I will post frequently 😃. Let the fun begin 😉😜😏