CHAPTER : 20 {COFFEE}

Y/N POV

"You should only, cause a flower only understands other flower" he said and smiled. God why does his talks always goes over my head 🙄. I just hummed and got up on stairs while he went.

I needed to come down everytime to take flowers cause I couldn't take many at once, I was coming down again when I felt someone's presence behind me.

It made me flinch and I was going to fall when a hand wrapped around my waist. The fuck I almost died.

I then saw who that person was............ jungkook. "Thanks" I said and stood straight again. "You shouk take care shouldn't you?" He asked.

"I know!" I was coming down when he stopped me and said "Don't worry do your work I will pass it" he said and I nodded and got up again. He gave me one flower after other.

After it was completed I got down and sighed. "Woah. It's tiring" I said and Jungkook nodded and passed me a bottle of water. I drank it and then we went to do othr work.

We saw that jin and Jisoo was alo completed with their part of curtains and Jin and Jungkook already placed the stands that we brought -

We sat for some time of rest and then went to other work that was The chairs and tables and then the balls

We did all the work of chairs and then started applying these balls. The ribbon on which we were applying this was very high.

"What should we do?" Jin asked and we nodded. "Don't worry" jungkook said and we forword our eyes in confusion. Suddenly Jungkook held me by my waist and lifted me in air.

"The hell! What are you doing" I said and Jin and jisoo giggled while he said "now apply without any problem" I Sighed and then started applying it cause I know he is very stubborn and we let me down until I apply.

After applying jin and Jisoo went to bring something to eat and drink since we were working from morning. I saw almost every work was completed so I started making some cards to keep on the table.

As I am good in drawing in painting, I designed some cards to keep on tables -

After drawing it, I took the paints and then I brought the paints and started painting. I was painting when suddenly someone took some paint from my pallet and applied it on my cheeks.

"Don't you have any other work then irritating the shit out of me?!" I said cause I know it's jungkook. He laughed and said

"I love it when you are angry" he said laughing and I continued my work. "Hmm what are you making?" He asked. "Some card to keep on tables" I said.

He nodded and took a better look at what I was doing "woh dude it's so good" he said with wide eyes. I turned my head and we jus cm away from each other.

His eyes is so deep like universe. I can see he is not a bas person just by seeing in his eyes. He scans my face with his eyes then lifted his hands.

He touched my cheeks and I started getting wrong ideas so I jerked off his hand. He smirked and said "I was just erasing the paint you know"

I just hummed in akwardness and then continued doing it. Then as we finished the arrangement and checked it last time.

After that we went to our lounge tired. We saw everyone there. "Woah" jin said tired. "We are done with our work" I said.

"Wow! Already" jhope said and our team nodded. "You all are pretty fast dude!" Lisa said and we all giggled.
"Hmm everyone is not tired right?" Lisa asked.