CHAPTER : 25 {LOST}

Y/N POV

"Cause a vampire should not show in sun when he knew he is going to be burned" he said and I sighed and replied.

"First of all stop with your personification and second its my choice I wear it or not and I am gonna wear it"

I said and then took my dress and went to my class and I can hear jungkook sighing. I attended the classes and came back to lounge.

I was sitting and completing one my copy when I saw jungkook coming towards me. "Y/N I am very sorry for today, well it's your life and I shouldn't have stopped you"

After listening it my heart became soft for him then too I said "okay let's go now I am hungry" I said and walked off and he came behind me.

Once we reached the appartment he was going in his flat when I said "where are you going?" He said "my appartment?"

"I am cooking today come" I said and took him to my house and he smiled and followed me. "I am coming after changing, get yourself comfortable" I said.

He nodded and I went to change into some comfy clothes -

After changing I made our dinner and we ate together, we started to talk to each other normally cause to be true no one can be angry with him for more time

After eating we went on my bed and started a watch drama. We watched it for sometime and then slept.

NEXT MORNING
(Now the real story will start 😏)

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw that it was 7:00 that means I have time to get ready. "Jungkook wake up its. 7:00" I said and he hummed.

I got up from my bed and then went towards my wardrobe taking out a towel I said "go and get dressed then we will leave"

He got up from the bed sleppy, and sleep walked outside the room, I giggled and then went to change -

I changed into this because I will change into my normal clothes in my room as I forgot to take my clothes to bathroom 🤦🏻‍♀️

After wearing that top I came out of the bathroom in the room. Suddenly I saw that Jungkook was on the bed sitting.

"Yahhhhh!!!!!" I shouted and his eyes widened then he immediately closed his eyes and rushed out of room.

I also locked the room first and then changed into my normal clothes that is -

After changing I amwardly went outside and saw jungkook in the balcony. "Umm what were you doing in my room?" I asked

He turned and slowly said "a-actually I just got ready so I was waiting for you to umm to come out" he said and I immediately nodded to get out of this Akward situation.

I rushed out of the house and he followed me. Then we went to university but didn't talked to each other at all.

Then I went straight to change in my cheerleading outfits cause today we will practice. So I chaged in my outfit and then went to basketball court.

The first thing that I saw when I entered the basketball court was

God why does he looks so hot, his muscles, his abs, his wet hair, his veiny hand and lastly his neck just

I went infront with other girls, and a teacher came I front of us and told us how to work but I was just able to concentrate on jungkook.

After that she went and now we had to start, I started doing as others did while watching jungkook. In middle his attention went to me.

He smirked and then continued playing after sometime they took a brake and we al cheerleaders took a box of water bottles and went towards the players.

We gave then single single and they started drinking. Jungkook's attention was only on me. Jungkook got up and went towards somewhere? Whatever he went to the restroom maybe.

Now that we were done, we changed into our normal outfits and went to attend our classes. We attended the class and then went to lounge.

I was chilling when the sport's teacher came and said "has anyone seen jungkook?" I forowed my eyebrows and asked

"Wasn't he practicing only?" He shook his head and answered "he was but now he isn't there and he should practice right now"

"Don't worry I will check where he is" I said and he nodded and then went "maybe he was tired so he went home?" Jin said and we all nodded.

"When you go home y/n, just check in his house once" Jimin said and I nodded and replied "I will leave then" they nodded and I packed my bag and thought

"Where has this irritating creature gone 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄"