Chapter three

TW// gore, abuse, mutilation and sexReader discretion is advised

Reader discretion is advised.

~*~

Eyes don't melt in fire, you see. They burst. And that was all Rose could see as she watched a man strung up by rope, naked and exposed, wailing and crying. Flesh eaters roared with laughter and madness around him, shouting bets on how long he'll last, other's screaming requests. Branding, mutilation, impalement. They took turns with him, each worse than the last. Flesh eater vampyrs were the cannibals, creatures of madness and insanity, bound for eternity to their Flesh eater King. Their cannibalistic feasts last days, their hunger utterly insatiable. It was not just blood they wanted, they wanted skin and bone and guts.

The Flesh eater before the mortal man was bulky, stripped of clothing from the waist up. Flesh eaters liked nudity, maybe more than the Wites. The Vampyr took a lit piece of wood, utterly immune to the heat of the flame, and held it to the man's eye. He screamed, his own eyeball popping and scorching from its socket, drippling down his face in blood and goo and wetness. Another Vampyr came up to him laughing, swinging a knife.

"What shall we sever today?" he chuckled. Running the knifes edge over the man's already shredded torso. "How about this?"
His tongue. Rose could barely move as the Vampyr began on the mortal's mouth. The Vampyr forced his mouth open, grabbing his tongue. He then sawed right through the muscle, filling the man's mouth with a pool of blood. The man writhed in pain, jerking and spazzing. The pain completely unbearable, so much so, he passes out. The Vampyr, with the man's severed tongue in his hand, brought it to his lips and took a bite. The crowd cheered.
There were several mortals hung, both male and female. Some already dead, others hanging by a thread. It was a forest of bodies. Scattered on the wall, however, was the real attraction. Mutilated bodies were nailed on the walls of the massive, gilded hall. Arms, legs, severed heads, hands. Children. There were children nailed up there, blood leaking down the red stone.

Rose didn't have time to see another Vampyr step up to mutilate the man of his penis, a cold hand went to her elbow, another to her lower back.
"I'll take it from here." A voice like death.
Rose turned, Found Cato head-to-head with Elias who had his arms clamped around Rose's bicep. He looked...splendid, and she wrestled with the warm feeling it gave her. Even under a trance she felt it, her body heating. He wore a cream suit, embroidered with gold. The collar was pointy, hiding the faint black veins in his neck. The air seemed to snap between the two Vampyrs, both of them with their hand on Rose.
"I was just about to take her to the back," Elias said sternly. To the back. What was in the back?
Cato must have known because he smiled, a little too viciously. "How grand, has anyone ever told you it's rude to take another's prize?"
She was not a prize. She was not an object for fight over. But she couldn't voice her opinion, it didn't matter here. She was a mere plaything to these creatures of night, a toy to be broken and broken over and over and over again.
"Who ever said she was yours to begin with?" Elias said with a snarl.
It was Cato's turn to get mad. His eyes burned to cold chips, the muscle on his jaw and neck twitching, his fangs elongating. "She has always been mine. So let her go before its you I impale on the wall."