0

No one pov:

"Dazai-kun, do you even know where we're going?" A blue haired girl, mentioned her partners name. "Ah! Y/n-chan, you worry too much, Ranpo-san did said Street T so were headed there now!" A bandaged brunette said, walking inside an alleyway.

"I'm not worried, I have a bad feeling..." He turned to the bluette, he too knows of the insticts of hers always reliable and never wrong.

"Hai hai hai, chill now Y/n-chan~! Even if we do end up in trouble your beloved brother and Ranpo-kun will eventually fine us! So worry less~ and will you do a double suicide with me?"

"No."

"Meanie :'("

"Whatever, were here." They've arrived at the end of the alleyway, grown and suited men surrounded them, knowing fully of the situation and failed interrogation. Attention easily shifted to them.

"Now now, we will give you a last chance. Join the port and we will spare your life if not die a gruelsome death." An orange haired man appeared in a suit and a black fedora hat sits on tops of his hair.

"Chuchu-chan~! It's been a while, how've you been?" An irk mark appeared on the said man.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Kill them!" As the duo were about to attack a portal appeared and sucked them in, leaving no trace and clues, well except the witnesses.

"Shit! What the hell am I supposed to tell him?!"

Back to the duo falling endlessly like the rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland, they landed in a deserted street, an alleyway near the league's hideout. Seems like it's night time.

"Oi, Dazai-kun wake up. Were here."

"Noooo~ five more minutes please~!"

"No." And that the girl kicked him on the chest as a wake up call to the woozy man.

"Oww~ your such a meanie, Y/n-chan."

"Deal with it, now let's go." She stands up only to get tackled by a blond girl.

"Your sooo cute! Let me have some blood, and cut you up~!" She raised her knife to hit her visible eye, only to be stopped by an invisible force.

"No, let's go, Dazai-kun." She stood up once more and reached her hand to the laying brunette and pulled him up.

"Okey~! Lezzzgooo!" He pulled the poor bluette out of sight, the blond girl, then snapped out of her daze and smiled.

"Shiggy will be happy of the news~! Until we meet again, cutie~." Then she returned inside to present the good news to the handy man.

As the ability duo was walking out, they were seized by a hobo man with a scarf. Hearing a bit of 'villains' and 'too young' from his mouth. They both realized their body went back to their 15 year old selves.

"How come we didn't we notice this before?"

"You were being problematic."

"Hug me, Y/n-chan~!" As he tried to hug the poor girl, he accidentally ripped the scarf without noticing, shocking the hobo.

"No, your dirty." She said dodging his attempts, as she also destroyed the weapon.

Poor Aizawa, he just wanted to continue his peaceful patrol and sleep, unfortunately these two came out of an alleyway, which he didn't notice. He swear he never did saw them enter and just saw them leave, suspicious.

"Oi, follow me you two." He said eyes glowing red, only to feel a hand on his shoulder and a glow erupted, cancelling his quirk.

To say the least he is shook, to see someone with a similar quirk with his.

"Just chill, were following. We don't even know how we ended up here, let alone where we are." He raised his brows at that, strangers that doesn't know, Mustafu.

'Whatever, the police will deal with this.' He thought to himself.

"Let's just go."

"For you, Y/n-chan!"