Facts and a bit of headcannons in my book

+ She's only been involved in the first 2 killing games and her twin on the 3rd.

+ She may be cold hearted and insensitive on first impression due to her past and trauma caused by the incidents.

+ After the 3 games she and her brother decided to work on with the ADA and fully friending everyone there.

+ She's the younger twin by 2 min and 21 seconds.

+ Kokichi's unfortunate 'best friend' how? I also don't know.

+ Dense and more of a logical thinker than the 'follow whatever your heart says'.

+ She pansexual, does not care whatever she likes as long as they respect her.

+  Dazai influenced her on bandages, both known as 'bandage twins' by him, Shuichi was not pleased at all.

+ Now wears a bandage on her left eye, to preserve her artificial eye, how she got it, well because of ERROR ERROR

+ Has not killed one person, EVER. Only sedated, made clear to her superior that she had and will not kill.

+ Most gadgets she used were created by herself and a bit from Iruma.

+ Chihiro teached her to program and hack before dying.

+ Knows basic first aid skills.

+ Prefers guns more than knives, even though was more skilled with knives.

Nagito developed a habit of clinging on the girl due to her 'hope' and influence on him, being a decent person.

+ Met Maki on joint mission and became friends.

+ Hajime and Izuru would deem you 'friend' or 'interesting'.

+ Byakuya considers her 'tolerable'. (THH)

+ Parents are ERROR ERROR

+ Loves lollipops and ice cream, chocolate or oreo flavored is best.

+ Has high pain tolerance.

+ Wears Shuichi's hat, for comfort.

Only she, her twin, Hajime/Izuru, Nagito, Kokichi, Leon, Junko, Togami (THH) are the only ones with abilities in the game.

+ They manage to reprogram Monokuma and create it's own version of AI, they were too lazy to do the others.

+ Introvert and Kuudere.

+ Wears a bandage on the left eye on her face, would remove if necessary.

+ The worst thing she's done was beat some rapist to coma due to them, forcing themselves on her friends.

+ Never bad-mouth her friends or brother.

+ She and Todoroki clicked being friends on first sight.

+ When left with the Big 3 she stayed with Amajiki and the two quickly became friends, due to social anxiety and lack of commitment.

+ Aizawa's favorite student. (Not romantically, that's illegal and disgusting, sorry to some of you)

+ Would be in a bad mood if sleep is disturbed, 5 hours a day, 8 is for the weak.

+ A bit of a cleanfreak.

+ Has PTSD, social anxiety and panic attacks (irl I have panic attacks, rarely happens)