Y/n pov:

"So you came from another world?" Once again me and Dazai-kun nodded our heads, how many times do we have to answer the same question over and over again.

"If you don't believe us, we'll prove it." He raised his brows, when was the last time he became serious again? Don't know don't care.

"Very well, Eareser do come in." At that the hobo man that captured us, more like leaded us came inside.

"Activate your quirk and both of you use yours." At that the man's hair floated and eyes glowed red, must be a canceller like Dazai-kun. Too bad it works on quirks not abilities.

I demonstrated my force field by making myself invisible, that puzzled the officer. "Oi, why aren't you using yours?" At that Dazai's hand came in contact with my shoulder deactivating my ability and shocking the 4 spectators, two being them and the other outside the window.

"How come, your quirk didn't disappear when he used his, Earasure?"

I raised my brow at that, repeated questions are annoying. "As we said we didn't come from this world, idiot. How many times we have to explain it or are you just plain dumb?" I mentally smirked feeling his irritation from him.

"The evidence is present, we already showed you our capabilities. It's our time to ask questions, we cooperated didn't we? Or do we have to force you by hand?" I asked darkly, patience thinning.

"N-no," Pussy. "ask away."

"First, where are we and what is with the weird name? And can I have some water with ice? I'm thirsty~" The bandage man whined, I sigh at his childishness.

"W-well in our world on what you call 'abilities' or 'gifted people' are called quirks, the name is representation of a hero. A hero needs a name."

"Why bother with such names, when your identity is public?"

"U-ummm..."

"Too show off, obviously." I said.

"You said quirks, right?" He nodded, "What about the quirkless? They're discriminated right?" He gulped at that.

"Whatever, now that were satisfied. Where will we stay?" I looked at them seriously.

"Pardon?"

"I doubt you want people from another universe roaming around the city, with the so-called quirks without any drawbacks, right? No identity, no clarification and no history of what so ever. I assume someone planned this ahead of you, correct?" As I looked at the window, sensing the surprised aura from 3 different people, the other a pleased and happy one.

"W-well yes, bu-"

"You have more questions, correct?" He nodded as I glared, I noticed Dazai-kun was asleep, probably tired from no-sleep for 4 days straight. "Two, you have two last questions."

"History, what is your history, occupation, ability and family?"

"That's three, but whatever. Anyway me and Dazai-kun work for the ADA or what we call 'The Armed Detective Agency" this agency, specializes on cases that are far too violent for the police to handle, such as the Port mafia. My ability is Force field, I can generate force field on any part of my body and can shape is as I want, I can also redirect light making me invisible. I am also an Agent for the agency and my brother who is my twin a fellow detective, parents? Don't know."

"As for Dazai, that's confidential. He also works for the agency and has no history of any. His ability is called, No longer human. He can temporarily deactivate a person's ability by simply touching them or radiating his ability on a certain distance and works on quirks too." I drinked my water after explaining.

As I was about to open my mouth, the door opened to see a mouse? Or is it a bear?

"Now..." It squeaked. "For the million dollar question, will you attend UA?" I sat there dumbfounded, at the question. UA?

"Oh my apologies, UA is a prestigious hero school nationwide!"

"We don't have a choice anyway." I looked to see my companion awake.

"Let's just go." As we said that, we departed from the station and off to the school.

On the other side

"Nononononono! She can't be!" Shuichi is on his desk, frantically denying the truth that his beloved sister went missing.

"I apologize, but they left no clues or message for us to relay on." The organized man said.

"No! Your lying, please... I-I can't lose her too... Not again, please." He crumpled on his desk, sobs rang throughout the room. The older however can't bear to see his apprentice in pain.

"Ne, don't worry about it Shuichi-kun. Have faith on your sister and Dazai-kun, they'll be safe! And I promise we'll get them back! So stop crying, okay?" At his mentors words he calmed a bit, of course his sister isn't the Ultimate Secret Agent for nothing, besides Dazai-kun's there with her.

At the thought of his sister and boy alone, bloodlust replaced the room. His earlier breakdown forgotten and a gruesome death avoids the brunette if he touches his sister.

The two were unaffected due to this being a daily basis, while Atsushi is best to be seen in the corner quivering and praying to the gods that his savior survives the brother's incoming wrath.

Dazai pov

'Why do I have a bad feeling about going home?' I thought feeling a shiver on my spine. "Probably nothing." He muttered to himself. As we entered the gates for a new temporary life.