LOMBF Chapter 12. Cosplay Time

Sebastian's POV

"How did your son looks like my fiance?" I asked Dave.

"My son looks like his mother," He deadpanning.

How could Cassie his mother? She was never pregnant before, "Hun, please explain this to me," I glare at Cassie.

"The mother is not Acacia, Seb. Are you dumb?" Dave loses his patience.

"Oh, sorry," I said. Then he explains about his wife and how he got a feeling toward Cassie. Poor man. When I think about it, impossible a man with that look is still single in this age, found out that his wife already passed away.

"I have no family anymore, my parents were long dead, no sibling. Just have this boy. If it okay, can I take you two as my brother and sister?" Dave asked sadly.

"I would love to!" Cassie squealed. Dave smiled.

"Me too, but are you sure? We could be handful sometimes," I grinned.

"Then I just need to think about some good spanking mode," Dave said and we laughed.

Fabian is so cute, Dave tells us that he usually avoided strangers, but he quickly warms up to us. The sight of Cassie holding him makes me want kids of our own.

Dave carries Fabian and bids their goodbye. I tell Cassie that we should go home too before Alan and Robert destroy it.

"Seb," Cassie's soft voice calling me.

"Hmm?"

"Are you running here?"

"Yeah, driving will take too much time to get into you," I said.

"Did it means that I can get a piggyback ride home?" This girl loves to torture me.

"Yes, anything to make you happy," What to do? I love to keep her happy, she's not that heavy, though.

"I love you, Sebastian," She said, hug my neck while I carry her on my back. Her boobs pressing there makes me shudder.

"I love you more, princess," I said, a few walkers snap a picture of us with their phone, a few ask for pictures together with Cassie in my back, some others congratulate us on our engagement.

***

When we arrived, Alan is asleep on the sofa in the living room and Bob is getting out of the bathroom, "Welcome home, Cassie!" Bob smiled.

"Thanks, Bobby. Have you all eat?" She asked while taking off her jacket.

"Nope, I'm starve to death here, I can't even move from your couch," Alan whimpers, "I'm starving and exhausted after sex,"

"OMG! You and Bobby had sex in my home?!" Cassie yelled and I laughed so hard.

"Ew! No, Acacia. Alan is in the middle of gardening when I drag him here!" Bob shuddered.

"Oh, I thought.." Cassie mumbled while washing her hands, "What y'all wanna eat?"

"Cheese omelet!" I squealed.

"Me too!" Says Bob.

"Me three!" Says Alan.

Cassie laughed while wearing the apron, "It felt like I have three sons already," She mumbled and shakes her head.

We play video games while waiting for the food done.

***

A few hours later after the boys going home, we are about to take a shower, when Dave calling. Cassie put him on speaker.