LOMBF Chapter 19. Lucky

Sebastian's POV

I started the engine and reserve the car to get out of the carport, then turn left to get to the main road. The neighborhood paved road is deserted at this hour. Well, it's mostly deserted because not many people recedes here.

"I think I have a crush on Robert Sinclair," Aster said and U reflect on kick the brakes. The car stopped all of sudden and her hair throws upward covering her face, "What the fuck, Sebby!" She hissed while arranging her hair.

"I hope I hear wrong, young lady. Bobby is like, eleven years older than you!" I shook my head and steps on the gas pedal.

"So what? Maybe I can date him a few years later," She reason tome.

"Have you talk about this with Cassie?" I asked. My bet is no.

"Nope. Better talk about this kind of thing with you, she will slap my head if she knew," She mumbled.

"She won't,"

"Right, I'll tell her later," Aster answered after thinking for a while.

"Good. Honestly, despite your age gaps, you will make a cute couple. And Bobby is a gentleman, I can trust you to him,"

"See?" She deadpanning.

"You have a great taste of man," I chuckled, can't believe I talk about this with eleven years.

"Of course I do. You also have great taste in women, my sister is.. perfect, although she is short. But Cassie has a weird taste on man," She told me.

"Excuse me, am I-"

"Not you, idiot! Owen Gray," She cut me.

"You know him?" What's wrong with Dawson sisters, seriously?

"Of course," She said.

"You watch porn?!"

"Sometimes, don't tell our parents," I blow the horn to a biker who takes a sudden turn in front of us.

"God! What should I do to you?! You're Eleven!"

"I have a 180 IQ score, Sebastian. At this age, I could think the way 16 years old does. I'm way more mature than my appearance," Oh, how I often forget about it. This is explained why she always has a crush on older boys.

Aster could easily graduate from elementary school last year, but Mom doesn't allow it. Mom's reason was that Aster will lose her childhood if she skip few grades of elementary school. Aster complies with giving one condition, that she will go directly to high school after graduating from elementary school. Which Mom agreed.

Dawson girls born with an intellectual above average. Aster is a genius, and Cassie starts school two years sooner than she has to be, but she never gets any difficulties in all lessons she got, except in math.

Poor Cassie never has a girl as a close friend. Not that anything wrong with her, she is kind, so cute, smart, artsy, can sing and play music, and also good at sport even she has a petite frame. The teachers love her, and the boys adore her. But most of the girls envy her.

Delilah wasn't the only one who openly bully her, even she was the worst case. I guess the girls are jealous, moreover, most of them were over me and I was always by her side. Not to brag, but most of the girl openly declare that they are into me, I do my best to politely refuse until ignoring them, but most won't stop them. Popular girls bully her, average girls helped them, and the rest don't want any trouble if they befriended Cassie.

A few days later I will have my bachelor party. Poor Cassie doesn't have the privilege to earn her bachelorette because she hasn't any girlfriend or cousin. I do hope that our baby will behave as long as I'm gone.