LOMBF Chapter 21. Tampons

Sebastian's POV

Sebastian's POV

Sometimes Acacia is so stubborn, it's annoying. But I can't bring myself to get mad at her. I try so hard to suppress my emotions and snapping at everyone. I'm on my protective mode, but I can't protect her from the stubbornness.

The only one who understands my state right now is Mom. The woman has raised me as her own and no one could know you better than your mother. She eyed me knowingly.

I sit with Acacia on the couch in the living room, Mom sits on the pantry stool. Dads are on the porch, Bob and Ash in the swing, we currently waiting for the teams who will be here soon for the food tasting.

Cassie is exhausted, she is pregnant and clearly needs to rest, but she wants to stay for the food testing. I know this is important for her to make sure everything is going smooth on our wedding day, but still, I can do the testing with the rest of the people here while she goes to bed.

I leave her to the kitchen and drink some water. Mom stroke my arm, "Honey, it's okay to be mad at her sometimes. It's not healthy to bottle up your emotions like this,"

I chuckled, "She is this stubborn sometimes, it's pissed me off,"

"Just like Dom and Johny," Mom said and we chuckled.

"I can hear you, you know?" Acacia said from the couch, "I'm sorry, Sebby. I'll go to bed now," She surrender.

I put the empty glass on the sink, then walk back to Cassie. I squat down in front of her, my back facing her, "Get on,"

She complies, I stand up with her in my back. Baby girl still loves a piggyback ride. Mom laughed seeing us, "My babies," she mumbled while snapping a picture of us with her phone.

I walk outside, "Bid your good night to everyone," She hugs my neck and kisses my head.

"Everyone! Do the food tasting for me, okay? I'm going to bed!" She yelled. Everyone laughed.

I go upstairs to place her in our room. Once we reached the bed and I turned around, she kisses my left ear. This girl knows my weakness. She nibbles my earlobe, goosebumps run through my body.

"I love you, Sebastian," She whispered. Damn, I want to take her.

I squat down and she gets off, then turns to face her. I snake my hands on her waist and kiss her sweet lips. My hand slides down to cup and squeeze her round butt, she moaned in my mouth. I pull her body to mine and she gasped when feels my hardness poked her belly.

"I think I'm going to let Mom handle the food tasting with the rest because I want to do things to my beautiful fiance," I stroke her thighs and whisper in her ear once we break our kiss, she shuddered.

"Go tell Mom, hurry, I want you," She places her hands on my chest and pushes me. I take one of them and kiss her palm, then step back and jumping several times.