Chapter Eleven

Milla's Pov
"I swear if your phone vibrates one more time woman..."

"My phone is on silent... I think!" Just a few short minutes passed but right on cue my phone seemed to buzz making the male walking next to me let the loudest groan out, as if there wasn't already a lot of heat radiating off his body. He was greatly annoyed, yet it didn't scare me I was used to it.

I rolled my eyes roughly and dug into my chest plate yanking my phone out seeing it was Katsuki calling me for about the tenth time in an hour, I focused back on Enji who paused gesturing at me with his hand, his eyes still side eying me.

"Well?" I laughed nervously.

"Okay it's my son I'm sorry." Once more he rolled his eyes but dismissed me with a wave of his hand rolling his eyes focusing on looking at our surroundings of the city.

"Answer it." It didn't take long for me to call back my armour clinging together as I waited still listening to the ringing filling my ears.

"Mom where the hell are you?" I shifted my eyes around. It was suppose to be easy patrol with me and Enji but we are always bantering with one another, very sarcastic with one another, kinda entertaining really, it never was a dull moment working with him, and I don't regret agreeing to it.

"Kats at the moment right now I'm on patrol." I trailed off. I actually enjoyed his clingy side, to a level, you would never guess Katsuki was as clingy till he was mad at me for getting home at 11 pm.

"How long? You still need to meet Deku's dumb ass." A light hiss left me recalling I still needed to meet well his classmates officially.

"It should a little early today I hope sweetie." I spun around for just a second till I was yanking one of my blades from my celestial storage quickly I deflected a blast from hitting Enji who was distracted watching his body quickly spin around to shield me for just a moment. Great a villain attack.

"I'll call you back Katsuki, duty calls." I placed my phone back into the chest plate yanking my blade back, Enji lifting me up with ease to toss me over him to land with ease on the street looking at quite the crowd of villans. Seems like I was very much getting used to my new home in Japan.

_____________________________
"Enji I'm fine, go finish off the police reports." At the very moment I was in pain and I didn't need him yelling at me right now. He always scolded me like I was child, yes he may be older than me but still.

I flinched slightly at one of the paramedics pressing the bandaged wrapping it around my bleeding side holding the ice pack on my forehead looking up at him.

"You don't focus on your health that much do you?" I was taken by his question, "I do I have rest days-"

"That's not what I mean, your head has always been focused about being number one you neglect your health, mental included, and your son also makes it harder on you." I looked away for a moment hoping to avoid his eye.

"Well I'm not number one anymore I don't have to worry about it anymore." I muttered, It was silent between us other then the small sirens and the new crews, I was a little startled by his form sitting next to me, his eyes looking across the scene.

"Think I'm gonna have to keep more eyes on you." A small chuckle left me, before I was being left alone with my aching body.

"No matter the amount of eyes on me I make a mistake some how Endeavour." I chuckled, just trying to hide the exhaustion that was taking over and very lightly my head rested on his large arm , but he didn't move he left me be.

"A hero isn't super human, they make mistakes, all hero's have, doesn't matter your rank." Was all he muttered out. He left me speechless for just a moment, yet it was a needed a small break after all the action that's a toll on your body, I wasn't even that old and my body felt like it was.

After the mini rest hour was over, me and Enji were discussing the outcome of the attacks standing in the middle of the road. "I thought Hawks was like your partner?"

"He's very much annoying but he gets the work done most of the time. I don't have a sidekick." I was listening intensely my arms folded but it was like the reporters came over out of nowhere speaking to the both of us.

Enji looked slightly annoyed. "Endeavor! Are you and Valkyrie partners now!" I had a pounding headache already and all the yelling wasn't making it better. I rubbed at my temple.

"Its undecided at the moment, but yes in the future." I smacked at my face roughly snickering slightly feeling him nudge me shooting me a look from the corner of his eye.

"Yes we are gonna partners." I finally spoke through my giggles my body shaking. It was such a strange dynamic, while I had a thought it wasn't gonna be too different we just had to learn how to get along with one another.

"Ah shit... It's almost 11pm Katsuki is gonna kill me."

"I'll drive."