Chapter Three

Mila's Pov
"Valkyrie how does it feel being number one in America!"

"Do you have a message for the younger generation?!"

  "Do you have any statements for regarding the state's to build different hero schools like in Japan?"

"Do the sexist and racist comments but you!"

Left and right I felt like my mind was overwhelmed for a bit my eyes wide looking at all the reporters in the crowd. I held my breath for just a small minute before taking a deep breath in to calm down the little nervous that went through me, folding my hands together.

I cleared my throat it bouncing around in the mic clipped to the front of my dress speaking. "I'll answer each question uh one at a time." I chuckled shyly, hearing this smalls awes and coos like I was child.

"I still am very surprised everyday that I am the number one hero, but at the end of the day I've been working hard visiting every state and city I can," I paused.

"I would love for America to have a system like Japan that helps heroes climb to the ranks better and that we had better way of handling people with quirks, I think more schools, like U.A over in Japan who help the younger generation. " I gestured with my hand.

"The hate comments don't really bother me like they use to, I became a hero at a really young age, we live in a generation where if you hate women or people because of their skin color then they need to take a look around at the future and get their head out of their asses."

I chuckled hearing a lot of laughter. "My message for the next generation is don't be afraid of your quirk, if you work you can make it your own, wise words from Pro Hero All Might, I think that's all we have time for." I spoke smiling.

I stood up flating out my dress, I waved goodbye to the cameras before I rushed backstage, feeling off my shoulders I sank back to head into my little area plopping down on the couch, with a huge heavy sigh.

I heard my phone buzzing in my purse and I slowly unlocked my phone looking at the FaceTime peering at the screen.

"Shota pull your face away from the screen why are you all up on the screen?" I asked laughing at the face he made.

"I hate phones why does my face look so big." He muttered squinting his eyes at the screen. I held my phone up more.

"It's been a month since we last spoke what's new old man?" I joked watching him roll his eyes.

"You are so close to being my age.." He paused. "So I already hate these kids I'm a homeroom teacher, they all have some interesting quirks." I hummed listening in.

"Shota you've barely gotten time to know them." I snorted tossing my head back.

"That's what I told him!" I grinned waving at Hizashi who then peered at the phone at me.

"Hey Hizashi!" I beamed.

"Hey Mila! Hero work treating you good?" I nodded my head couple times.

"Yep just doing the same thing I do over there." I saw Shota lightly shove him away from the screen.

  "Get away from my phone you just are their English teacher." He huffed out with a small eye roll.

"Anyway I wanted to talk to you about your, you know son?" I held my breath a little my heart picking up speed but Shota was a close friend of mine.

"Okay." I finally stammered.

"So what happened I'm listening?" I shuffled around a bit watching people from all over the event walking around, I heaved out a sigh.

"Well I was really young, I was like around fourteen now hear me out okay." I could literally hear Shota gasping.

"Mila you were pregnant at fourteen?! What the hell where your parents thinking!?" I sighed shutting my eyes deeply.

"It was a experiment.... My parents needed money, and it was a surrogate pregnancy." I finally stammered out hearing Shota held his breath for a few more minutes.

"Go on." He finally muttered.

"My mom.... Really needed the money and it was like thousands of dollars it was to help
families who couldn't have kids so I pushed back My fear thinking about how I could help someone." I muttered slowly bouncing my knee a few times.

"I was assigned to this amazing woman and her husband, she was kinda hot headed, and was always yelling at her husband but they always were making me laugh and stop, I remember they were so shocked by my age but I told them that I wanted to help them. "

I smiled a little chuckling quietly "What happened?" I fluttered my eyes closed.

"When the day came the man running the whole experimental quirk pregnancies, it was my turn he told me there wouldn't be any pain and it would be just transplanting the fertilized egg inside me, but his quirk malfunction. The strange thing happen was the egg was inserted into me and all, but the Dna was messed up. So...the mom's and dad's genes were there so when the baby was born they would look like them, but if they did a blood test   it would come back as me being the mother and not the biological mom, her egg somehow became my own."

"Holy fucking shit...."

*So the math of her age, plus how old Katsuki is might be a little off but I'm too lazy to be doing all that math right now, and I wanted her to be a little young for her and Katsuki to develop a relationship when they finally do meet and stuff