Chapter Thirteen

Mila's Pov
It had been around two weeks since class 1A and 1B had went on their two month long class trip, I knew it would do the kids some good to have a huge place just to practice and enjoy some times to be teens. That just meant I could do my hero work with Enji, non stop it was constant now previous that was a good thing. Sometimes I found myself passing out in his office from exhaustion, such a workaholic he was. One day he would just need to chill and relax.

"You said I could pick our activity tonight cause we have no duty. So I wanna drink at my place and that's final." The loudest growl escaped from him watching as he rolled his eyes at me, tapping his fingers across his arms roughly shutting his eyes for a small moment.

"You are like so difficult.. Fine come on." I chuckled to myself placing my hands on my hips following behind his big form as he started leading the way out of his office.

"By the way.... I do need to ask how is Katsuki Bakugou your son?" I tensed up now walking side by side with him muttering lowly once we had entered the elevator.

"It's a long story I'll tell you about it when we are in a secure place." An eyebrow was lifted my way, not another question was slipped from him, his head nodding my head slowly a couple times loosely.

__________________________
"You were pregnant that young? Of course I know it was for a good cost but Jesus.." I tipped back the little shot of sake, nodding my head briefly with a small hiss sitting it down watching Enji pour even more glasses setting them down.

"Yet who could imagine someone quirk messing up that badly." A rough chuckle left from him for a moment watching his body lean against the couch. "Quirks are always messing up, I know it feels like it but it's never too late to bond with your child.. Even after all the time of mistake and messing up."

Gosh my mind was spinning dizzy like resting my head onto the couch cushion shutting my eyes tightly to keep the dizziness at bay.

"Shoto rants about it a lot when him, and Midoriya come by to visit.. He resents you a lot, says you are to blame for why his mom is in the mental hospital everyone's families aren't perfect." The male grunted a little yanking one of the glasses quick to drink from it. I pinched at the bridge of my nose with ease. Yeah I was very much tipsy at this point.

"I wanna date, I do I wanna branch away from focusing on my quirk. Wanting to be a good mom, have a kid just. don't know how Katsuki is gonna react to the shift." A small snort like chuckle ended up leaving Enji.

"You are worried about what your sixteen years old son thinks? When he as well is pursuing his own patch of being a pro hero." I mentally groaned a little, why was I always worrying about the strangest things to man kind. I think a little of it had to do with my parents making so many of my decisions when I was so young.

"Impulse thought I assume. How many kids do you have Enji?" My round eyes still kept watching him as he shifted back up into a sitting position, his eyes glancing over for a moment as he spoke in a stern like tone.

"Four.. And I neglected all of them really. My marriage with Rei was a quirk marriage and solely happened to mix the ice quirk with my fire quirk. In doing so we ended up having Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto. All their quirks mix fairly well. But Shoto.. He really mixed both quirks with his left and right side being a down right split." Toya... That was the first I had heard that name, more the first time he had opened up to me.

"Families are.. A real mess. But you openly are admitting that you made mistakes. Fix them while you can." I stood up on my feet with a harsh groan shooting my hand out to hold my head grumbling scooping up the empty soju bottles.

"Think I drank too fast. So gonna regret this in the morning." I stepped over his lap, stumbling a bit feeling Enji's hand shoot out to steady me, keeping a grip on my hand.

"Be careful woman, geez you are always so clumsy." I found myself rolling my eyes lightly, snickering under my breath as I nodded at him a couple times.

"Thank you for always saving me Enji." His eyes grew for a moment in size, a red hue coating his cheeks while he looked away for a moment grumbling.

"It's not a problem if.. You'll let me save you when you need it." I gently pulled my hand away, my breath hitching but I found myself speaking none the less entering the kitchen tossing bottle after bottle away.

"I wouldn't mind that, once you learn not to have a stick up your ass and to have fun. I know you're trying to get that number two spot but learn to have fun."

"Shut up Mila, and sit down before you pass out on the floor."