(🌸) .𝟏𝟐 ━ 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝟏/𝟑

AKAASHI

AKAASHI

Akaashi hadn't felt this agitated in a long time.

With all things considered, he thought the date was going well. Sure, it was a bit awkward at times but that's to be expected. This was their first time being alone with each other like this. But he couldn't help but feel nervous. Ever since he had left the house, he had a feeling that something was about to go very wrong.

Though he simply dismissed it as him overthinking as usual.

Jenny never brought up the letters and Akaashi just assumed she still didn't know that he had found out about them. He decided not to push it. She'd tell him when she was ready. And even if she didn't he wouldn't mind.

Akaashi didn't care what methods she used or what misgivings she had about telling him her feelings in person. He saw no shame in her hiding behind the letters. After all, he went the entirety of a school year too afraid to confess his feelings to her.

But that was all in the past now. He told himself as he stretched an arm around her to pull her closer. A small smile graced his lips as she leaned into him.

Yes, it was the past. None of it mattered now, not when things seemed to have worked themselves out so perfectly.

A part of him wondered if he was dreaming. It surely felt that way, where else would you encounter such perfect happy endings?