part-1

(Uncle Vernon was waiting beyond the barrier. Mrs. Weasley was close by him.
She hugged Harry very tightly when she saw him and whispered in his ear, "I think
Dumbledore will let you come to us later in the summer. Keep in touch, Harry."
"See you. Harry," said Ron, clapping him on the back.
"'Bye, Harry!" said Hermione, and she did something she had never done before,
and kissed him on the cheek.
"Harry - thanks," George muttered, while Fred nodded fervently at his side.
Harry winked at them, turned to Uncle Vernon, and followed him silently from
the station.)

Harry after making sure that he was out of sight of the Weasley's turned back to the now very different person that was not Vernon dursley.

The person standing in front of him  looked very handsome. He was around 6"5 and he had a light brownish caramel skin and big beautiful eyes with a orangey amber eyecolor that was visible in the sunlight. He looked to be of Indian descent and looked posh.

He had tattoos on the arms, fingers, neck, chest, legs and other parts which were covered in clothes.
He had a kind of curly wavy hair of which the tips and some highlights.
were colored a reddish magenta. He had 3 rings on each finger; on the left hand.
His nails were painted painted a black color which had chunky glitter and pearls.

He was wearing light eyeliner and eyelid liner. He was also wearing very light makeup without eyeshadow and lipstick or blush.

He was wearing a black coat over a  forest green fitting t-shirt and a black pant completed with a pair of black casual cut shoes . The black coat had a few pins here and there. He looked he was around 25 to 30.

Overall he looked amazing and would have cut as an imposing figure if the happy grin on his face wasn't there as it kind of cancelled out the bad boy persona

Harry also had a dopey grin on his face as he took in his parent and immediately hugged him. The person hugged him back tightly and kissed him on his head.
When they pulled away the mystery man kissed him on his nose which made Harry giggle slightly.
The man chuckled at the sound and then sat them on an empty bench in which Harry immediately cuddled up to him.