part-2

At the same time our mystery man got introduced:-

After making sure Harry had followed his uncle the 4 Weasley brothers and sister plus Hermione followed Mrs.Weasley, where they met Hermione's parents to ask their permission for her to stay at the Burrow few weeks after she spent time with her parents if they wouldn't mind, which the Grangers said ok to it.

Soon the 5 Weasleys went to the nearby secret floo exit which had a notice-me-not charm around it.

They quickly flooed to their home the burrow where they were immediately informed of the situation that they were going to a place which was under a fidelius charm and they were going to stay there for the rest of the summer.

When Fred and George asked when Harry was going to get there both the parents shuffled a bit and said them not to worry about it with a shifty look.

The reaction did not placate the Weasley kids but they stayed silent. Their parents side apparated all of them as their parents had already packed their bags.

Outside No 12 Grimmauld Place

The Weasleys apparated to a pretty shifty neighborhood, Ginny quickly turning beside to a shrub, where she proceeded to heave her guts out. She hated apparating.

Arthur took out a slip of paper from his outer robe's pocket and gave it to them to read.
"The order of the Phoenix can be found in No 12 Grimmauld Place."

The kids looked at each other as nothing happened, and all of a sudden a house starts to emerge between No 11 and No 13.

The muggles inside the other houses didn't even notice anything, being distracted by the fidelius charm.

The Weasley kids look on wide-eyed, with Ginny and the Twins oohing and aahing about the magic.

They are quickly ushered inside by Molly and Arthur so as to not be noticed by passing by muggles.

And to not be shouted at safety and vigilance by Moody.

Inside the house:

When they entered the house, that's where the beauty of magic ended.

The hallway and the whole house in general looked like it was rotting and moldy in general.

Cobwebs and dust coated every single surface. Blackened marks and smudges on the walls.

Weird objects and things were on display at the sides.

A severed dried hand, troll leg umbrella holder and the highlight of it all, a huge mantelpiece on the side of the wall, severed wrinkled house elf heads.

Eyes bulging, showing the fear they felt in the last moments.

Ginny and Ron let out a small horrified scream, scared of the so called "decoration".

Molly quickly pushed them inside the dining room, where many people were milling around inside. Chatting, discussing things, writing out stuff.

They didn't know many people in there, but they knew a few.

There was Professor Lupin, Professor Moody, Wait was that Bill, and Charlie, holy crap there's Professor Dumbledore and what the fuck is Sirius doing here.

And in the corners, hiding in the shadows was Snape. Of-fucking-course.

They quickly had a family reunion, which included hugging each other the shit out and ruffling each others hair.

Dumbledore called for order, getting everyones attention.

"Ah, hello dear order members and children. I assume you are all curious as to where you are and what we are doing.
This is Sirius's family home, it is currently under a cleaning spree, so you won't have to worry about anything.
Though I would ask you to not touch anything without asking Sirius or me, or without scanning anything.
Now as to what we are doing, we got a weird magical force or a spell of sorts. We were worried it was something of a curse on us, but it turned out to be a quite old spell.

Severus and Mr.Bill Weasley here worked together and found out that it allowed you to see what a person's doing, without them realizing anything.
When traced back, it turned out be cast by a death eater, I think that he was doing it to monitor Mr.Potter as he can be seen by anyone the caster thinks of. Our only choice is to also see what Mr.Potter is doing right now, as it might result in a answer to our questions."

All of them were quiet for sometime, before agreeing to do it, though some looked reluctant or in Snape's case disgust and reluctance.

As Dumbledore waved his wand, a image of sorts formed out of thin air, showing them all exiting the train at Kings Cross.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oopsies, a cliffhanger, whatever shall you do.
Don't worry, I am feeling slightly motivated to start writing and updating, so you might expect my Stories to be updated during this weekend.
Ok toodles, I will update soon.

Please comment and vote. I need confidence and motivation guys