The party boat.

It was a normal same old same old Saturday when Leía received a Snapchat from her best-friend Alissa inviting her to a huge party down by the pier. All her friends were going so Leía wasn't going to miss out she quickly replied asking what time. Alissa snapped back 6pm see you there.

Leía put her phone on charge and began to FaceTime her boyfriend Zak who was the star of the football team. Zak answered. "Hey ley, What's up babe?" He spoke confidently.
"Good morning babe, are you going to the party at the pier tonight?" Leía asked politely.
"Yes of course sexy, your gonna be there right ?"
"Wouldn't miss it!"
"Good pick you up at 6?"
"Yes see you later babe"
Phone call ended.

Leía contemplates what to wear red dress black dress red dress black dress one seemingly huge decision that would not matter by the end of the night. She put on the eye catching red dress and plastered on the facade even though she was naturally the most beautiful girl in town. The hours ticked by and soon Zak was beeping the horn outside in his black Mercedes. Leía ran down the stairs shouting a swift "goodbye" to her mother as she was whisked away into the dark night.

15 minutes past and leía and Zak were at the dock with their friends waiting to board the boat to the pier so the party could begin. Leía needed the bathroom so she wandered off to go find it while her friends were left queuing for the boat. Whilst searching for the toilet she bumped into her old best friend Skye with a mysterious girl who's name she would never know. Leía continued to talk to them when before she knew it the huge boat had arrived to pick them up and she had to board it with the mysterious girl because she could not find her friends.

The boat was huge it had 300 rooms and leía thought it best to stay put with Skye the mysterious girl and Skye's new best friend Rachel in one of the rooms. Leía sat by the mystery girl on the sofa of one of the rooms, the music was loud and it felt like only the two of them were there they were laughing uncontrollably and the sexual chemistry between them was unbearably strong. Leía's mind raced her boyfriend Zak had always begged her for a threesome but she had never felt a sexual connection with a girl before.

Leía leaned over and kissed the mysterious girl a short tender kiss. She then sat back bolt straight she felt ashamed until the mysterious virgin kissed her back. Leía lifted her leg over the girl so she was straddling her. She began to slowly kiss her chest continuing up her neck 1 kiss 2 and then 3 until she reached her lips once again. Leía tilted her head and began to make out with the mystery girl in the black dress. After what seemed like an eternity of kissing Leia whispered in her ear "should we take this further?"
The girl in the black dress smiled replying "I've never done this before and there's people watching."
Leía responded softly "everythings better with an audience" as she began to kiss down her neck again slowly reaching her small perfect breasts caressing them , feeling her nipples harden as she continued to move down the virgin body. The mystery girl was shaking with scared excitement finally Leia kneeled up between her smooth legs the boat rocking gently from side to side. Leía asked reassuringly "are you sure you want to do this?" the girl moaned longingly "keep going".
Leía rolled down the girls black lace thong right to her ankles. The virgin knew what she wanted you only buy black underwear if you want someone to see it. Slowly and softly leía began to plant small kisses on the inside of her legs getting closer and closer to the centre of excitement. She reached the girls thighs and then her soft wet pussy that was pulsing for attention. Leía stroked it with her finger before starting to lick it with her tongue. Increasing and decreasing the speed as she licked the clit with her tongue a couple minutes past and then an explosion! The mysterious girl squirted everywhere leía was thrown back into reality.

"Omg what have I done? I have a boyfriend." She said still breathing heavily but not regretting the choice she had made. The mystery girl calmed her by assuring her that no one else would ever find out. A split second later Zak burst in "Leía I've been looking for you everywhere."
"Sorry babe I bumped into Skye and ended up getting stuck with her."
"Oh I was worried come on let's go back to Alissa we're nearly at the pier".
The pair hurry off down the corridor Leia still trying to process what had just happened.

Everyone off! They were the next words Leia heard as everyone bustled off the boat and onto the party pier. Even whilst making out with Zak all Leía could think about was the mysterious girl and what happened in room 161 on the boat. Leía never saw the girl again that night not even on the boat home. She climbed back into Zak's car and was driven home where Zak walked her too her bedroom and asked "can I come in?"
Leía said "my mothers next door I'm not sure that's a good idea. I'll see you tomorrow?".
Zak responded "Okay goodnight babe sleep well I love you."
Leía felt guiltily she had cheated on him should she tell him, it would break his heart and she would never see the girl again.