chapters 2 - trial date began

Why you always run away from me huh?
Can't you just talk to me with peace!

Can't you just call me by my name instead of calling me chubs?

But, *he stared at you bo*bs*
Ah you perv. Where are you looking at!!!

Hey no not this time don't get me wrong I was just reading that!!
Give me a chance please let's go to the ground and talk please?

You both walked to the ground!
Speak? You said.
I just wanted to know! Why you always ignore me? No one else did that before!

O so that's the reason you kissed me ? To get the attention?

No it's not like that y/n,

Well, it's like when you are getting attention from everyone, why do you care about me?? You asked.

Because, you are the only one I like! He replied.

What??????

Yes chubs, sorry I mean y/n, i like you from the first day of college, when you were wearing that beige t shirt and boyfriend jeans! Hair tied in a ponytail, white shoes! I remember.

Do you really? You asked with wonder !

Yes I do why else would I remember everything ?
I didn't knew how to talk to you, so I just started to pick fights with you!! Sorry for that!. He smiled.

Well see Jungkook! I respect your feelings but you know, you are not my type!!
Like I cannot date someone this famous, you are always the hot topic of girl, you are just so popular, every girl wanna date you.

But I want to date you chubs,

See I cannot, I already told you! I don't want to be an insecure girlfriend! Worried about who might be flirting with you at the moment so...
I honestly like you, but never attached myself from you because of the same reason.

Please just give me a chance atleast, kind of trial date?? He said

What's this trail date are you object or what ? You replied.

You can consider it anything but give me a chance please? Just 15days ? He pouted.