Chapter Fourteen

Adam's POV

"Hey Ashley, who's Cole?" I hope she answers.

Then she frowns.

"I understand if you don't want to tell me about him, and I'm gonna leave if you feel uncomfortable" I said abruptantly standing up from her bed .

"Wait!" She called out to me before I could leave the room.

I turned around only to see her looking sad all of sudden, what happened to that Cole guy.

"I'm ready to tell you about Cole" she said with a determined look.

"Okay..... I'm listening" I say as I sit next to her on the bed again.

"Cole is my older brother who you never got to know because when he was alive, we haven't really known each other then, Cole was the best elder brother in the world cause he was so protective, loving, caring, playful and funny, he was just the best brother anyone would ask for." She paused looking sad all of a sudden.

"You remember when we met, in Nick's part, Cole was killed there, I went to the party with Charlotte not knowing that Cole and Sarah came, I had no idea he would be there, before you came to my rescue, there were some boys looking at me and Charlotte and i sighted Cole walking up to them furiously, so I freaked out I gave an excuse to Charlotte saying that I needed to pee which was actually true, when we left, Sarah told me the news of Cole's death saying that he was trying to protect me but he wasn't strong enough to fight them so they killed him, she blamed me for his death even though I knew nothing of it" she started sobbing.

"Hey, it's okay Ash, no need to cry" I said as I caressed her back in the act to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David's POV

Shit!! Shit!!! Shit!!!

What the fuck have I done?!

I ruined the relationship me and Ashley had.

And it was all because of that bastard!!

Fuck!!!.

"Dude you really messed up" Tristan told me shaking his head.

"You didn't have to hit her" Sam said angrily.

Why the fuck is he suddenly angry.

"You guys should just shut up for a sec I'm trying to think of a way out" I said.

"Why the fuck did you slap her David!!" Sam yelled at me.

" And why the fuck do you suddenly care" I yelled back.

" Because I lo--" he stopped.

"You what huh??"

"Nothing just forget" he said walking away.

"What just happened" Logan asked.

"I don't know bro" Caleb answered.

What the heck is wrong with him .

A/N

Short chapter.....I know

Not an intentional thing tho.

Anyways now you know about Cole, I don't know I just wanted to add another character into the story you know but I wanted it to be a dead character.

I know weird right but anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter.....and I'll see y'all next time.

-xoxo faves