Chapter Fifteen

Sam's POV

Why did David slap her!

What the fuck is wrong with him.

Couldn't he be less violent.

"Babe let's go, I'm so horny right now" Charlotte said pulling the hem of my shirt.

"What the heck is wrong with you?!, Your best friend was just humiliated into front of the whole school and you're here talking about sex" I questioned her.

"I know, I know, but I'm just too horny to think about anything else Sam, please understand" she said while pouting.

"Okay whatever let's get over with this" I said.

~the next day.

Ashley's POV

I didn't want to go to school today.

But I had to else mom would get upset.

So I got ready quickly and went to school but not after dropping my brothers off.

I was about reaching my locker when I saw David leaning against it and I immediately stopped walking and just stared at him as if he was an alien or something.

"Oh Ashley!!" David called out to me.

And I ran as fast as I could, I can't risk him hurting me, not again.

"Woah there Ash, where are you running off to?" Logan stopped me on my way to the bathroom.

"N-No where" I said out of breathe.

"Wait where you running from David" he asked as he raised his brow.

"What?! No" I lied.

"Then why is he standing over there looking rather annoyed" he asked looking behind me.

I turned my head only to see David standing just few inches from me looking rather annoyed" okay yes, please don't stop me, I can't face him right now" I said.

"Don't worry I understand, you can go, run along" he said as he removed hands from my shoulder.

"Thanks" I said before running off.

A/N

Short chapter I know but I'll still some parts ok.

-Anne