Toy Freddy ~

None POV ~

Today was going to be an interesting day for you. It would be your second day around the most amazing animatronics in the world. They did intrigue you quite drastically. They were so realistic in the way they spoke and behave, yet you wouldn't dub the idea as impossible. You yourself aren't completely human under consideration. You could breath, talk, walk, think, eat. Anything that a normal person could do, you could do just as well. So them having so much of a soul as you did didnt surprise you whatsoever. You just couldn't believe that there might just be others out there who could feel your pain of being a toy. It excited you.

...

Well, the whole morning you spent preparing for your day at the new Freddy Fazbear's. All you could think about was what Freddy possibly had in store for you. Could be anything. Might even be just as fun as your girl time with Toy Chica and Toy Foxy yesterday. You truly were ecstatic upon pulling into the pizzeria again. Surprisingly enough you had arrived around the same time you had gotten there yesterday, you also got the same parking space in front of the restaurant your dad had reserved for you. Just like the day before, the pizzeria was packed to the brim with customers and man were you happy for your dad's quick success. He was a wonderful man and deserved the best for his hard work and dedication. The chain of Fazbear pizzerias and family entertainment has been the most successful for your dad, and you hoped it would always stay like that. Honestly this was your favorite chain of restaurants under your fathers name. Enough about your dad, right now you were following a family into the up most popular pizzeria. The small family you trailed behind consisted of a young boy, his mother, and his father. All three held hands as they pushed through the large double doors, the boy making small jumps as he continued in. You happily followed the joyful family and pushed past the glass doors yourself. Just like yesterday, the sweet smell of baking pizza, the lively hum of children and parents conversing, the joyous up beat buzz of the cute children music illuminating off the staged animatronics, and the over delighted greetings of "Hi, welcome to Freddy's" hit your senses like lightening. Hard and fast. Yet it was all one hundred percent electrifying. You stole a glance around the room and your eyes landed on the waitress who welcomed you yesterday. She noticed your gaze and gave you a quick smile in which you gladly returned. Walking past the seated patrons you took in the pizzeria and its new look. Man was this place big. All different kinds of cute animal paintings covered the walls and the tiled floor was white and its color made the room look all the more lively and bigger. You continued to scurry past all the customer filled tables and found your fathers office. Once upon the door you gently knocked three times to ask permission into your father's office. After a moment of silence the sound of papers shuffling was heard from within the walls of the office and a faint "Come in" echoed through its door. You emitted a small giggle and opened the door just enough for your head. As soon as your head peeked into the office, your eyes met with a large pile of papers and the tiniest corner of your father's head.

"Hey, dad?"

Your voice caused your father to jump a little and ruffle the papers on the desk probably more than what he would've liked. "Oh! Uh, hey sweetheart! Wh-what's up?"

"Hehehee, busy?"

"Oh, uuhh.... Nah I'm cool what's on your mind?" your father asked as he casually stood up from his seat and folded his arms.

"I was just telling you that I'm here and I'm gonna be hanging out with Freddy today, alright?"

"Oh okay. Have fun sweetie and be careful, okay?"

You nodded at your fathers request and said thank you as you gently closed his office door. Your attention immediately turned to the stage where you saw the three animatronics performing. While watching their cute cheery performance your (e/c) orbs kept finding themselves on the cyan blue guitar playing bunny off to Toy Freddy's right. To your surprise, the bunny's forest green eyes suddenly shot to yours. Shocked, your eyes widened but slowly went back to normal and a small smile played your lips. In return, Toy Bonnie gave you a happy look and seemed to smile a little bigger than he already was. His bright smile really lit up your whole day.