~~Chzzzz

.....Yes, there she was.
There was Toy Foxy, now torn apart and glitchely crying in pain as children swarmed her and tore off her limbs and other parts.
Toy Bonnie shakily stepped forward and decided it was best to grab the children's attention. He posed a fake smile and began to speak, "H-Hey th-there kiddies! C-come with me for a special show for yall at the stage! L-lets go rock out!"
All the kids looked at him and shouted with excitement as they rushed out the door right passed you and down the hall.
You and Toy Bonnie stared at each other with awe, with fright, sadness, and terror coursing through the both of you. Toy Foxy cried out once again in agonizing pain as her once arms and legs sparked and barely moved. Toy Bonnie gave you a look and you read his mind immediately. As if you didn't understand, Toy Bonnie said what he had been thinking anyways, "Go get your father...Now."
You nodded and immediately dashed down the wide twisting hall towards your fathers office. As fast as your legs could carry you you ran. You could feel your heart pounding in your chest and hear it pumping in your ears, you had never ran faster. Everything you passed seemed like a blur and you couldn't make anything out other than the corners you turned. The loud sounds of children playing and carnival music blaring in the background were extremely muffled by the sound of your heart and the millions of thoughts running through your head. It was difficult to focus on the task at hand because of the many emotions trying to control you. The hurt, the confusion, the sadness, the fear for your friend. Today wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be different.
You came upon the office door and pounded on it as hard as your fist would let you.
"DAD!" you screamed over the noise and bustling crowd behind you as your fist continued to repeatedly hit the door.
You heard a small click as the door swung open to reveal your dad with the most worried expression on his face you had ever seen.

"Dad, Toy Foxy, sh-she's broken an-and torn apart and-" as you continued your voice wavered and you began to choke on the overwhelming feeling that you felt.

Your dad stepped out of his office and closed the door behind him with a stern look of concern on his face. He then turned to you and said, "Show me."
Quickly you grabbed his hand and began frantically pulling him towards Kids Cove in a rush to return to your broken friend.
Seconds felt like hours as you rushed to the door and pulled your unknowing father into the room. The moment you entered the atmosphere of the room hit you heavily and you felt like you couldn't breath; it suffocated you and made an uneasy and queasy chill wash down your spine. Tears clouded your vision when the squeaking of metal and small glitchy cries filled your ears, so you looked away and covered your them with your hands. This can't be happening. She cant be broken like this...

"Oh Toy Foxy...." you heard your dad softly mourn under his breath. You turned around to see him crouching next to your friend, touching at her hand and face. He then said, "We'll fix ya up, it'll be better soon." When he said that, you saw Toy Foxy move her head to look up at him and then lay her head down onto her arms on the ground. Your dad finally stood and turned to look at you with a stern look on his face. He said,"(Y/N), I need you to stay until closing, stand by the door as every one leaves and make sure no one walks out with one of her parts. I'll send someone to help you."

You nodded your head slowly and examined at the poor scrambled fox on the ground with a heart broken expression to your eyes "Im here for you Toy Foxy," you said softly, then walked out and down the large hallway.
This day has really taken a turn for the worst. Why did this happen? What made those kids think to do that? You just couldn't place your finger on why. Was it something she said? Something she did? Well what ever reason you wished it hadn't had happened.
As you walked and passed the stage, you saw that the band was now performing and everyone was completely crowded around its bottom. Your eyes met up with your new friends on stage and landed on a glowing cyan body. Toy Bonnie found your eyes the moment your eyes found him and he frowned at you. You frowned in return, continuing to the front door. It was easy for you to find a spot on the right side of the entrance and wait, watching as families passed and looking closely at the children's hands as they went through. Only about a minute after finding your spot, a boy that looked to be about your age with dark brown hair and green eyes found his station right across from you; giving you a small wave and a nod as he stood still observing passing children. 'This must be the guy father sent,' you thought. You took a closer look at his name tag and read the name Maks (reads like Max) sprawled across its white surface. Well...now you know his name.