Prologue

Mew just got out of the shower when he heard the sound of his door ringing. With a towel in his head, he went to the door and as soon as he opened it he was being attacked.

He should have checked first before he opened the door.

He resisted the forced affection being thrown his way. He scrunched his nose when the smell of  alcohol hit him.

"Bee, stop you're drunk."

She was too drunk to care.

"Stop!"

He pushed her away and held her at arms length. "You're drunk. Please stop doing this. It has became a habit and I don't like it. Go home, I'll get you taxi,"

Bee tilted her head with an attitude saying dare me.

Mew knew from the look on her face that he was not going to win this fight. It wasn't the first time this was happening and he knew how it was going to play out.

Bee opened the buttons on her blouse and Mew sighed heavily.

"Bee please," he begged helplessly. He was not in the mood.

"You were not answering my calls." She accused voice slurry.

"Because I was busy. You know how my schedule is like." He explained making sure to not offend her.

"That's what you always say," She finished tossing her blouse away.

"Bee we can do this tomorrow when you're not drunk. It's really uncomfortable for me."

"Mpffff," she chuckled taking off the last piece of dressing on her.

"No you don't. You love this."

Mew shook his head feeling wronged. "You know that's not it."

She stepped closer and opened the bath robe on Mew. She stood right infront of him making sure their skin touched. Her hand slowly caressed Mew's skin from his belly button, caressing him with fleeting touches.

Mew's breath hitched, "stop." He turned his head away, "Please."

Bee's hand was now on his neck,

"Beeee," he resisted the affection and stepped back trying to pull his act together. Closing the bathrobe to protect himself.

Bee snickered, feeling offended by the rejection. She became determined and the look she gave Mew knew he was done for. Mew only blinked and she was right infront of him hand inside the robe  pinching his nipples. His legs went weak and he stumbled on Bee.

He was panting with arousal but he still tried.

"Bee, please,"

She knew the killing touch so she smirk as she reached out for Mew's already stiff member in the underwear.

"Mmmnhhh," he faltered and like that Mew was gone. Bee massaged his balls  like she was playing with a bean bag and Mew's eyes became red with want. As if she hadn't done enough, she dropped right there on her knees and got hold of Mew's erect penis, pulling down his underwear. She licked it tasting the precum coating the budding top of his penis. She licked the puffed ring of his tip, tongue circling round it and finished with a kiss on Mew's urethra.

He couldn't resist anymore. He was extremely aroused. He grabbed Bee and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as Mew carried her to his bedroom. She dumped her on the bed and and roughly took off his bathrobe as Bee laid there with her legs open wide. One hand on  her breast ligtly tugging her nipple and the other found its way into her mouth. She licked her middle finger and directed it to her vagina. She opened the clitoral hood and her pink clit came into view. She rubbed it in circular motion trying to stimulate natural lubricant. Mew swatted her hand and replaced the finger with his tongue.

The feeling of a wet warm tongue on her sensitive skin made her raise up her hips wanting more. She grabbed the back of Mew's head and tugged his hair and Mew sucked the clit harder. Her legs went over Mew's shoulders and settled on his back, Mew had goosebumps. She knew all the places to press when it came to Mew.

Mew's hard raging penis was moving against his bed covers making friction.

She lost her train of thought when Mew inserted his middle finger in her vagina prompting it to open.  It was intense for Bee as Mew's finger fucked her and his mouth ate her at the same time.

"uhmmm.... Yessss don't stop." She moaned.

Mew inserted the second finger and Bee buckled up for more.

"Urrrgggghhhhh," she pinched her nipples harder and her heels applied pressure on Mew's back. Mew moaned on her clit causing vibrations and she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Yeesss, moreeee moreee moreeee," She grabbed Mew's head again and guided him as she chased her orgasm.

"Right there don't stop. I'm clossseee yes yes yes, right....right there I'm coming yessss."

She reached her orgasm and it almost sent Mew over the edge. Her hands in his hair, her feet on his back, it was all too much for him. As soon as she came down from her high, Mew was ready. He laid down on the bed and she took the condom and placed it on him. She didn't clean herself up so she just sat on him with a wet pussy and he sighed satisfaction.

Bee was selfish so she did what she knew would throw Mew over. She turned herself around on Mew's dick. Mew knew he was not going to last.

"Not yet Bee,"

She bent over and held Mew's legs,

"Give me 5 minutes, just not yet," he begged trying so bad to hold it off but he could feel himself losing the fight.

"Bee please not yet." He held her waist to stop her from moving. "Let me enjoy it for once."

Bee clenched her vagina and moved subtly and Mew came right away. He raised his hips, his hands on Bee's waist holding her down as he came in the condom. He moved smoothly trying to get all his cum out. His thighs shook as he rode his orgasm.

When he was done he done he pushed Bee off and cleaned himself.

"It's always about you isn't it?"

"You said you didn't want it?" Bee replied slumping on the bed feeling satisfied.

"But you forced me to."

"I forced you? Hahaha don't kid yourself. You carried me here And you came in me. I did what?"

"You know I don't.... I just want..... If you're not going to be fair with me then let's stop this."

"That doesn't stop you from fucking me every single time."

Mew looked at Bee feeling wronged.

"I say No every time, Bee. How do you want me to tell you I don't want to have sex with you?"

She knew.

She knew he could never stop her even if he tried. She knew she had the upper hand in whatever they had going on. She knew one of Mew's greatest weakness and she used it again him.

He was now chained to this selfish woman and he had no way out.

With his status, his fame, how could he tell people he was in such a relationship.

How could he tell people,

That he was being threatened for sex.