A New Pal

Toolshed goes into the nightstand, taking Chad's gun out of it and keeping it just in case. He puts it into his belt, and when he sees Human Kite looking at him skeptically, he bristles a bit. "I don't need him to be shooting at us if he wakes up prematurely," he whispers.

"Like bullets can really do anything to us," The Coon scoffs quietly, using a nail file to make his claws sharper. It seems that they got a bit dull from the climb he had.

Wonder T approaches the sleeping man, rubbing his hands together and creating sparks between his palms. Once he deems it enough electricity, he places both of his hands on the man's chest. You watch with a wide gaze as the man starts spasming and shaking like he's been tased. You're surprised he hasn't begun to foam out the mouth... his eyes are wide open, though.

Human Kite takes his copious amount of string and is quick to tie the son of a bitch up while he can't do much other than tremble. He even makes sure that his arms are behind his back so it'd be harder to break away from. "There we go," he hums, dusting off his hands.

"T-This again?!" Chad stammers, not able to control his body's convulsions from the shocking treatment he just received. His gaze reaches yours, and his face turns more pale than it once was. "You... You bitch! You brought your friends, too?!"

"I may be a bitch, but at least I'm not a fucking coward." You step forward and press one of the wings that your staff has to his throat. "Haven't you heard the news?" You ask sweetly. "Her body was found and so was your child's."

He stays silent, only glaring at you with a scowl on his face. You chuckle at his mere appearance. He's trying to look tough, but he's the one that can't move due to being tied up right now.

The Coon comes up to him and crouches down to be eye level with him. A smirk comes upon his face as he grabs at his hair painfully. "You'd better work with us, Chad. Just tell us the truth and we might let you go. If not... well, it won't be pretty for you."

"Fuck you," he spits.

"Alright. I warned you~" With no mercy whatsoever, he lifts his hand and swipes his claws on the man's face. He doesn't budge as the man starts crying out in pain, blood dripping from his new wounds and onto the floor. "I'll ask you again. Tell us what really happened."

"I-It's going to take a lot more than that to get me to confess something I didn't do," he says through gritted teeth. Tears prick at his eyes from the pain he just received. However, there's more to come.

Toolshed is up next, twirling a screwdriver in his dominant hand. His face is unwavering, not quite taking pleasure from what he's about to do. He lifts the tool up with ease before slamming it right into Chad's thigh, stabbing into his flesh and all the way down to the muscle. The man writhes, screaming out in agony as he twists it.

Now it's your turn. You twirl your staff, tongue poking the inside of your cheek. This isn't going to be quick and easy like the last time. You swing at his face, the wings of your weapon striking him in the mouth. You watch as several teeth drop on the floor. A fire burns in your stomach. "Talk!" You shout, continuing to hit him with more and more brutal strikes. "I'll fucking kill you if you don't talk!"

"O-Okay, okay! Please stop!" He cries, and you do. Breathing heavily, you take a step backwards. There's a pool of blood accumulating under and around him, and you can't quite tell if it was mostly you or the others that caused this. "I... I'm in love with my mistress. I don't love her anymore. She became a nuisance to me... I even grew to hate the smell of her and her perfume. But I knew that if she had the baby, then I would be stuck forever." A tear escapes his eye. "So... when she was watching TV, I put my arm around her neck and covered her mouth with my hand. She fought, but I was stronger... then I dumped her body."