❦- 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝖺𝗒, 𝖲𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗌

𝖠𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾: 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗋𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍

𝖠𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖾: 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗋
𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍

✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ︦︦—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ—✩︒̊︣݊݂݉ܺ݊ྃ

"Y/n will you please come here." Sebastian yelled from downstairs.

"Yes I'm on my way down now!" You said fixing your dress.

After Ceil found you in the forest he decided he wanted to have you around, he had Sebastian gather you up and bring you to the estate, however he didn't use you as a maid or a chef, though you did rather be in the kitchen than next to Ceils side with his flirtatious demon.

When Ceil sent for you it wasn't an easy catch, Sebastian had to put up with a lot of your foolish fighting before he duct taped you up and threw you over his shoulder.

When you figured out he was a demon and that they actually existed, you tried your hardest to stay further away from him, though it was quite hard because you both was to stay at Ceils side.

Being at Ceils side had its perks. You were allowed to wonder off with Mey-rin and buy necessities, or just things you wanted. It still intrigued you as to why Ceil picked you up and took you in, none the less you were still great-full.

"Are you done preparing yourself? lady L/n." Sebastian asked.

"Yes, I am." You said walking past him.

You wore a velvet jade green gown that had a slit going down one side of the leg, and hugged your top curves nicely, with a gold necklace that had an emerald stone placed in the center, it was gifted by Ceil.

Your hair was placed in a bun with two strands out at the front. You truly resembled a princess.

"You look very lovely on this nice evening." Sebastian whispered in your ear.

"Thank you, now stop with whatever thoughts you're thinking up in your brain." You said.

"Your wish is my command." He said grinning, walking in the direction of the kitchen to make sure Mey-rin and Finny were properly helping Bard prepare the meals for tonight's guest.

"Y/n may you help me with my suit please?" Ceil yelled out.

"Sure thing Ceil, I'm right on my way." You said loudly so he would properly hear you.

Rushing towards Ceils room you almost tripped until a certain someone caught you.

"My my Lady L/n, you have to be more careful. You wouldn't want to ruin a delicate and delectable body such as yours." Sebastian said running his fingers along the curve of your hip.

"Can you stop with the teasing, my dear Sebby." You said, voice oozing with sarcasm while calling him the nickname Grell gave him.

"As you wish." He said whispering along your neck.