❀- 𝖲𝖾𝗑, 𝖣𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗌, 𝖾𝗍𝖼..,𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗈 𝖧𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐗 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐗 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐗 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

"You kinda cute bro." You mumbled at Sero. He then eyed you up and down with a lazy grin, he always found you attractive, he just knew you didn't see him in that light.

"Thanks princess." He replied, blowing smoke in your face.

Princess...he knew how to make any girl fall for him, you couldn't understand him. He was fine as fuck, and almost every girl was fawning over him or offering things, yet he'd always choose you.

"Why do you always hang out with me?" you asked him, eating someone M&M's. You knew why, you obviously weren't dumb. You just wanted to hear him say it.

Sero turned to you, placing your thighs over his lap. As he started to massage your thighs you began taking in his features. His low red eyes, he's
pretty pink lips, and his piercings. Sero was truly a work of art.

"I like you, and you cool as fuck." He responded, blowing out smoke, then removing his eyes from your thighs and instead placed them onto yours. His eyes were so pretty.

"You think I'm cool?" You laughed out. You
couldn't believe that, you were literally the quiet girl who got good grades and minded her business, you rarely even talked.

"You got jokes." You said, looking in his eyes.

"Nah I'm so serious. I love how you're so to yourself and just chill, no over exaggerated personality, and no fake shit just for someone to like you, you're just real." He told you.

You couldn't stop the smile from popping up on your face. That was actually one of the most "emotional" things he said to you.

"I don't even know what to say." You giggled. Sero was up there, he was everywhere but nowhere. He's the definition of popular loner. He was either in class or skipping class to be in yours. It was so bad that they actually switched him into your classes.

Sero was never afraid or weird around you inpublic. You're his personal friend, and honestly his closest, he was always at your house, in your room and in your bed.

"It's okay princess, you don't have to say
anything." Sero said, kissing your forehead. He then went back to smoking while facing his living room tv.

"Sero?" You called out in a question like tone.

"Yes princess?" He answered. His attention back on you now.

"I like you too." You smiled.

"Of course you do, I'd be offended if my friend didn't actually like me." He laughed.

"No, I mean I actually like like you." You repeated tilting your head to the side.

He laughed, he really laughed. His teeth were so perfect and his laugh... God, you could speak about it for hours.

"You don't beautiful, you must have second hand high." He stated, gripping your chin to observe your face.

"Sero, I do not have second hand high! I like you." You stated. You wanted him to believe you and he didn't.

While he was still checking your face you gripped his, looking into his eyes and giving him a passionate kiss. The kiss began to get heated, your moans floating in the air like Melodies to a
song. Sero's favorite song.

You had to release from the kiss, though you didn't want to but you started running out of air.

"So you really do like me." He whispered to you, more to himself but he still needed your reassurance.

"I do." You stated. He then gave you a soft kiss and placed his face between your neck.

"I've been waiting on you for so long, I would've waited until the end of time for you." He mumbled.

You kissed his head, that's all you could do, you were emotional at the moment. If you said anything you would've started crying. You've loved him for so long, you were just afraid of commitment.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Don't forget to vote and comment!