Chapter 7

Arianas POV

An hour later.

In the past hour we have been drinking, eating, talking, laughing and even dancing to the music that is softly playing through the small radio. 

"Ariana?" Calum whispered into my ear whilst we were swaying slowly to the music. 

"hmm?" I responded.

"I love you" I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you too Calum" I replied and he kissed my lips passionately. 

"This is the park where we first kissed wasnt it?" I nodded and smiled. 

"I cant believe I ever dated Daisy, I guess I just dated her to stop myself from falling for you since you were with Michael" he admitted. 

"Awh, Calum!" I blushed and kissed his lips softly. 

I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his chin on my head.

"This is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me baby" He blushed and locked his eyes with mine. 

"Thankyou" I added, he leant down and once again kissed me, dont get me wrong I love it when we kiss. 

"Ariana" I hummed in response. 

"smells" I gasped and he rushed off and hid somewhere, I burst into laughter and I ran as fast as I could in these wedges. 

I shook my head and scanned my surroundings in any sign of the brown haired boy. 

"Calum, I wont hurt you if you come here right now!" I shouted. 

He didnt appear so I ran in the direction he went in and I looked around to try and spot him. 

I heard his soft giggle and I followed the direction it came from, once I had got there Calum was gone and so was the laugh. 

"Calummm" I giggled and searched behind trees and behind large rocks. 

I giggled and jogged around trying to spot my boyfriend who had seemed to have disappeared. 

"Calum Thomas Hood!" I shouted, again I heard him laughing but I dont know where it came from. 

I turned around and gasped, my hands flew to cover my mouth as I looked down at my boyfriend. 

He was down on one knee and he took one of my hands and left a kiss on the top of it. 

"Ariana Rose Irwin, Words cannot explain how much I love you, These past 4 years have been the best 4 years of my life and I hope to be with you for many years to come. Your my sunshine and the reason I wake up and fall asleep with a smile on my face" he began. 

I blushed and kept smiling at him. 

He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a small black box, inside it was a beautiful ring with a small diamond on it. 

"I have always wanted to be with a girl who loves me for me and not for my fame, Ariana I love you so much.. Will you marry me?" I gasped and was lost for words. 

"Yes! Yes ofcourse I will Calum!" my eyes filled up with tears as he stood up and lifted me into the air, his lips locked with mine and I felt him smile into the kiss making me do the same. 

"I love you" I whispered, he smiled and pressed our foreheads together. 

He slipped the ring onto my finger and he kissed me again. 

"I love you too" He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him, he deepened the kiss and this whole night was perfect.